Respected Contributor

Re: My Review of new LL Lace-up Hoodie in Grey

Thanks for the review.  Of all the things I ordered, this lace-up piece is my favorite!  I just love it.  I can see myself wearing it lots in the fall and winter.  I bought the grey and tan.  I love blue, but I was picturing what I would wear it with and, like another reviewer wrote, I'm picky about wearing blues with jeans if the colors aren't compatible.  In the presentation, they had it styled with white jeans, but I only wear white jeans in the spring and summer.   I may still get it anyway.  It's a winner for sure!

Respected Contributor

I tried my grey one on last night. I love it! Fits great, love the lace-up detail and the little speckles of color. Yay!
Respected Contributor

I'm flying to Dallas tomorrow night on business, and since by the time I get to the hotel in Fort Worth it will be well after 10 PM CT, I won't have to meet any business colleagues, so I've decided to wear this new Grey Hoodie on the plane.  Sometimes the AC on the plane can make it quite chilly, so I think this will be perfect. I'll let you know.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

@10000Nicknames wrote:

Thanks for your review, Sheesh!  My bright blue one is riding around in the big brown truck right now -- where are you???????? I switched from the gray to blue at the last minute, so I can't wait to see it.  I'll update shortly!

@10000Nicknames Did you receive your blue hoodie? How do you like it? Any comments would be appreciated, especially since it looks like you are the only poster here who ordered blue. TIA

Frequent Contributor

I bought the bright blue, too, and received it yesterday.  It's a great color and very flattering.  I am returning it, however, because I think it runs on the smaller size and I couldn't wear anything of substance (a tneck)  under it if I wanted to.  It's very well made and the lace up design makes it a stand out piece. 

Respected Contributor

Scoop, is it a blue that might be denim-friendly?  Or is it too bright to go with jeans?  Still trying to decide if I need that third color.  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Santorini, I would wear it with a dark blue, black or grey denim jeans.  I don't think it would look good with a medium wash blue denim but that's just my opinion.  Louis had it with white pants in his sneak peak and that also looked really nice. 

Respected Contributor

item number please

Respected Contributor

@scoop wrote:

Santorini, I would wear it with a dark blue, black or grey denim jeans.  I don't think it would look good with a medium wash blue denim but that's just my opinion.  Louis had it with white pants in his sneak peak and that also looked really nice. 

Thanks!  This is my last week to wear white pants til after Easter (yes, I still follow those old "rules").  Smiley Happy  I didn't think about gray.  That might work for me.  Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

item number please

A279523

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼