Respected Contributor

How is that possible when I ordered it at 6 minutes after midnight! I called CS and got nowhere---said I may or may not get it! I am beyond upset and furious! The order I placed for a friend at the same time is still showing In Process.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

Re: My MOTO went to Back Order!

That's inexcusable. I feel so sorry for you.

Esteemed Contributor

What??

I just responded to your original post.  A similar fate happened to me in the past. As a result, I no longer order at/ around midnight. I always wait a few hours, until early morning EST. No more problems.

Order status on this jacket seems to have been messed up all around. Fingers crossed that yours really is on the way and that the Backorder status is bogus.

Esteemed Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

How is that possible when I ordered it at 6 minutes after midnight! I called CS and got nowhere---said I may or may not get it! I am beyond upset and furious! The order I placed for a friend at the same time is still showing In Process.

That is an OUTRAGE. 

I will say that backorder is better than cancelled. I've yet to no receive my backordered things. 

We're also not out of the period when orders placed on "check hold" are cancelled by the Q. Lots of women do this while they wait for reviews with advice on correct sizing.

Fingers crossed.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

This is crazy! Wonder if that will happen to mine also ordered at midnight

Honored Contributor

@Maxine49

How annoying is this?? Woman Mad <-- This is the mad emotie!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

Sheesh, I am so so sorry.  That is horrible.

I agree at least it isn't cancelled and I have been getting stuff on back order.  With the numerical sizing, people will probably return and exchange.  Good Luck

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Maxine49

Infuriating. So sorry, Sheesh. And, unfortunately, I think you're not alone--my fear is that some of us will also be in that same boat. Mine is still in process, along with just about everything else I ordered, and I was here at midnight and placed my order right away.

Has anyone's Moto shipped yet?

Respected Contributor

I'm sorry to hear this, Sheesh.  I agree with the other poster who said that I've never NOT received something that went on backorder.  It usually switched back to processing within a day or two.

GraceCO, yes, mine shipped, but I didn't order it at midnight.  I waited until the show.  I'm starting to think it's a bad idea to order at midnight.  I ordered multiple items at midnight and some just shipped today, but the Y necklaces are still not shipping. 

Respected Contributor

This is indeed inexcusable.  I just checked my moto order and it is still "in process" and hasn't been updated to backordered.  We shall see; I ordered mine during the show.  

Did you hear Louis say during the show when Kate walked out in the trench coat and Jill said she wanted one that it was so "oversold" she'd never get one.  What does that mean?  

Do they take many more orders for an item than they have in inventory and hope some will cancel or return so they can fill them?  I think this is like the airlines overbooking and then pleading for someone to take a later flight.