Esteemed Contributor

Re: My MOTO has still not shipped!

[ Edited ]

@Maxine49

Good grief!!  I would be furious!  What is QVC going to do for you to make-up for this mess?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Valued Contributor

@Maxine49

That is just ridiculous that it took over two weeks to get to you, and then to have received a damaged one is crazy. There is no way you should be charged return shipping, but check it because they have told me that before and it still was deducted.

If this the moto in the size 12 was roomy fit, then the size 10 should work.

Before the past Linea show aired I ordered the size 8 in the black moto because of the way the purple suede A210358 fit me. Then during the show Louis said to stay with your normal size so I then ordered the size 6.  I tried to cancel the first one and got a reply saying it was too late though they would attempt to cancel it. Of course it was not cancelled.

Anyway I received both of them and I could have worn either one.  The size 6 fit the best but where the center back leather panel on one side met the sweater knit it was uneven.  I contacted customer service and told them the situation.  I also requested the one time only pricing since I was going to keep the size 8 because I did not want to chance missing out.  Also there was a noticeable difference in the quality of the leather in the two jackets. 

I so hope you get the size 10 much sooner and that it is a good fit for you.  It is a beautiful jacket and I like that is a little edgy without going too far. 

Respected Contributor

I had to return the Plum Moto jacket, because of a strong odor.  Now, I wish I had kept it and hung it away from my other clothes to see if the odor dissipated.  This happened also awhile back with a leather purse I purchased from QVC, and the smell went away after a few days.  

I ordered another jacket in my size (available on wait list).  It's been going between wait list to process and back again three times so far.  I called customer service this morning and was told the computer showed stock was available, but when the warehouse person tried to pull the garment to ship, there was none available.  Because I know the only way I'll get another jacket is if someone returns one in saleable condition, there's a pretty good chance I'll never receive the jacket I ordered.  The CS rep said they only put items back in inventory if they are in saleable condition.  Otherwise, they are sold "as is" (or maybe sent to outlets.)  If I marked the item I returned "defective" (which I did) because of strong odor, it would not be sold.