Respected Contributor

Re: My MOTO has still not shipped!

@DiAnne

Hi, DiAnne. I got my black boots a few days ago (rush shipping) and I LOVE them! The quality is surprisingly excellent, considering the low price. I have to say, I've looked at Nordstrom, Saks & online (Zappos) and couldn't find anything like these boots, even at a much higher price. The closest was a pair of Cole Haan boots for over $600.

The IM boots are classic & well fitting. I went back to get another pair in your color, but the navy was sold out in my size. (Most sizes in navy are gone).

I hope you like your boots! Let me know when you get them!

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@DiAnne

Hi, DiAnne. I got my black boots a few days ago (rush shipping) and I LOVE them! The quality is surprisingly excellent, considering the low price. I have to say, I've looked at Nordstrom, Saks & online (Zappos) and couldn't find anything like these boots, even at a much higher price. The closest was a pair of Cole Haan boots for over $600.

The IM boots are classic & well fitting. I went back to get another pair in your color, but the navy was sold out in my size. (Most sizes in navy are gone).

I did receive my boots today and I agree they are good quality for the price but I find the calves too wide.  I put them next to my black and brown leather boots they are both much narrower.  I admit I have thin legs - I think I need to try them on with a skirt and walk around a little in them.  I wear a 12 narrow in shoes and that is hard to find.  I have looked all over and can only find boots in black and brown (which I already have).  

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@DiAnne

I did receive my boots today and I agree they are good quality for the price but I find the calves too wide.  I put them next to my black and brown leather boots they are both much narrower.  I admit I have thin legs - I think I need to try them on with a skirt and walk around a little in them.  I wear a 12 narrow in shoes and that is hard to find.  I have looked all over and can only find boots in black and brown (which I already have).  

@DiAnne

I wonder if a shoe maker could adjust the width for you, since it's partly elastic?

Finding a 12N has to be a challenge--I'm an 11B and find it hard! I noticed the width on these boots was wider than usual.

Hope you find a good solution or they work just fine with a skirt.

Respected Contributor

Gals, my "back-up" MOTO ordered on 9/21 has now shipped.  The original order placed at 00:06 AM on 9/14 has still not shipped, nor can I cancel it. So, finally, I will get a MOTO!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

@Maxine49

So glad that you have a moto enroute!  Looks like customer service could "find" a way to cancel that first order. Crazy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Black moto arrived and its all that and a bag of chips!! Woman Very Happy

The size 10 in black does fit me and I put it on over the palm leaf print maxi dress to check sizing. I have to admit it is as everyone has said-- soft leather and comfortable. The asymmetric zipper took a little doing (I have paper still wrapped around the zipper pull) and haven't unzipped the pockets yet.

I can't wait to wear it in cooler weather-- its in the low 70's here today.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Frequent Contributor

I don't understand how there are so many coats available when it was a one time only and thought was a sell out

Sheesh - glad one coat shipped and hope you love it

Respected Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

@Lyn08 wrote:

Sheesh, I suggest you contact Customer Service and explain what has happened, and make sure that you will get free return shipping for both the MOTO jacket that hasn't yet shipped (but you can't cancel) and the quilted jacket (that you tried to cancel, but has already shipped).  What a mess!  I just hope you love the MOTO jacket when you receive it.

Lyn, the Black Quilted Jacket just arrived and I actually like it a lot and it fits just right and is light as a feather---great travel piece.  I'm keeping it! I'd love to see this in more colors, as the Alabaster was not for me.

I'm glad you like the Black Quilted Jacket.  The Alabaster works for me, and I like it a lot. I'll wear it with the Alabaster S/S WK sweater.  I also would like to see more colors in this jacket.  Maybe if it gets good reviews and few returns, it will be reordered with new colors.  Black should be a good color for you, since you mentioned you are a "winter".

My Plum MOTO jacket is in town, but won't be delivered by UPS until Monday.  I already received the Lilac turtleneck, and it's very pretty.

Respected Contributor

Gals, my original order of the Size 12 Black Moto finally arrived 16 days after I ordered it!

You won't believe it!  There is a 4 inch "slice" on the right collar!  The jacket was packed perfectly, so it happened at the factory.  The slice doesn't penetrate all the way through, but it is a straight line slice that looks like it was made with a box cutter---it could not be "natural."

Sooo, I called CS and spoke to them and had them notate my "file" that it is damaged and going back.  I sure hope no one else receives "my" jacket and that they don't put it back into inventory, because all the tags and tissue paper are still on the piece.

I've got s Size 10 on order and I hope it is perfect...fingers crossed.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Frequent Contributor

What a fiasco.  Hope the next one is perfect