Valued Contributor

Re: My MOTO has still not shipped!

@WNYgal wrote:

I got an email today saying the pieces I ordered, including the moto jacket, shipped today. I checked my order status,& so they have, so perhaps the shipping log jam has broken.

I haven't received an email saying that the moto jackets have shipped.  I usually  get an email the day it is out for delivery!  I checked my order status.  Both moto jackets I ordered have shipped.

What is interesting is the first one I ordered at midnight shipped 9/18/15.  The moto jacket I ordered during the show states that one shipped 9/17/16. 

What happened to first ordered first shipped! 

Valued Contributor

@author wrote:

My moto has not shipped yet; I ordered it during the show.  The ribbed sweater has shipped, and now so has the quilted jacket.  I don't NEED the moto right now, but it is so ridiculous that they won't allow cancelling and then let it sit there for days.  

I would think that cancelling would be far far better for QVC and for us than shipping and returning?  I don't know if my second thoughts are valid until I get the jacket which of course I do not need.  Plus those who truly wanted this jacket would have had a chance right away to get one, new, not a return, right away.  Sigh.

I do wish they would get the tracking info fixed, the shipping process expedited, the website smoothly operating, all so frustrating.  If it weren't for Linea, well, maybe I'd quit shopping here.

It would not allow me to cancel within the 24 hour period as could be done previously, but yet my moto did not ship any sooner than normal. So unfortunately I will have a return.  My order status shows they have both shipped, yet I have not received an email stating that for either one!

I placed an order with Amazon Wednesday and have already received an email that it has shipped. 

Esteemed Contributor

Today is Friday. My moto was still showing In Process. I called CS to ask about it. She said it's Out For Delivery today! Nice surprise, as today was originally the day I had expected delivery.

I hope that Sheesh and everyone else has jackets that are en route.

Esteemed Contributor

It appears my pointelle sweater is also on the truck.

I suggest calling CS if the status of your moto jacket has not changed.. It may be delivered sooner than you think!

Respected Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Today is Friday. My moto was still showing In Process. I called CS to ask about it. She said it's Out For Delivery today! Nice surprise, as today was originally the day I had expected delivery.

@queendiva

I sure hope you're right and this is just a glitch in the QVC system. My moto is showing a 4/22 delivery date...fingers crossed for all!

Honored Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@queendiva wrote:

@queendiva

I sure hope you're right and this is just a glitch in the QVC system. My moto is showing a 4/22 delivery date...fingers crossed for all!

Is that being delivered by snail? Woman LOL

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@queendiva wrote:

@queendiva

Is that being delivered by snail? Woman LOL

@JustJazzmom

Ha! I always joke that I receive everything from QVC by Pony Express...it's always at a snail's pace, JJM. Happily, today my moto shows shipped as of 9/19 with delivery on 9/22. Yeah, right. We shall see...

Esteemed Contributor

Well, six days after being presented, my moto jacket finally shows Shipped. EDD is Tuesday. We shall see...

Trusted Contributor

You moto girls are lucky. My gold single bar necklace is still IP. I ordered a week ago Saturday.
Respected Contributor

The EDD for my moto was today.  I just checked and it's still in PA, probably on a truck partying with the rest of the orders.  

I was looking forward to getting it today but will have to wait it out until "someday" it appears.  Very frustrating, glad it wasn't an item I needed for a specific day or event.  Still, QVC, this is ridiculous.  And yes, it has kept me from ordering anything else until things get fixed in the shipping department.