Esteemed Contributor

Re: My MOTO has still not shipped!

@Maxine49

Would love to see a review from you on the ponte pants...TIA!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, not QVC's target audience!  How nice for him to be able to be so dismissive.

I seldom purchase from zullilly - mostly because of their very long ship times AND because most items cannot be returned.

I ordered a couple of things for Halloween decor from them and they are OK, but not spectacular.  I find that things online don't always match up to real life.

QVC's slow shipping may cause them some interesting problems when it gets close to holiday time. 

I didn't order anything from the Linea shows this time.  I don't need any more jackets/coats (although that has never stopped me before) but I managed to maintain that philosophy and didn't buy.  What I'd really like to find again is a blouse that I bought a few years ago - I haven't seen it online so it may no longer be available.  It was a dark blue button up the front with regular wing collar. Something like that in another color, I'd buy again as it looks nice for work - especially if I don't want to wear a knit.

Sorry for you folks that ordered early and/or paid for expedited shipping and still haven't received your items.  That is very frustrating.

Esteemed Contributor

@breee I feel the same way. I think that QVC is doing it deliberately to get the $ for the returns to help their profit.  They have lost a lot of sales from me in the past year because I have had too many issues with inconsistent sizing etc that have made me hesitant to buy clothing and shoes from them.

I'm not willing to pay a $10/$12 try on fee.  I'll shop at brick & mortar stores and try on various sizes while I'm there.

Respected Contributor

Neither has mine! Sitting in process.....that's so weird 

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Maxine49

Would love to see a review from you on the ponte pants...TIA!

Hi there, I did review them on another Boot Cut Pant thread.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Regular Contributor

Placed my order Monday morning, my jacket is still 'in process' and my EDD is 18th of Sept?

Valued Contributor

I got an email today saying the pieces I ordered, including the moto jacket, shipped today. I checked my order status,& so they have, so perhaps the shipping log jam has broken.

Respected Contributor

Mine is showing still "in process"--purchase on 9/14 and delivery on 9/22.

Honored Contributor

Finally the ribbed WK sweaters have shipped and should arrive tomorrow.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

My moto has not shipped yet; I ordered it during the show.  The ribbed sweater has shipped, and now so has the quilted jacket.  I don't NEED the moto right now, but it is so ridiculous that they won't allow cancelling and then let it sit there for days.  

I would think that cancelling would be far far better for QVC and for us than shipping and returning?  I don't know if my second thoughts are valid until I get the jacket which of course I do not need.  Plus those who truly wanted this jacket would have had a chance right away to get one, new, not a return, right away.  Sigh.

I do wish they would get the tracking info fixed, the shipping process expedited, the website smoothly operating, all so frustrating.  If it weren't for Linea, well, maybe I'd quit shopping here.