Honored Contributor

Re: My MOTO has still not shipped!

Mine hasn't shipped either.  It's still showing in process.  I also ordered Farmacy serum & night cream a week in a half ago and it finally shows shipped but can't track it.  This is very frustrating.

Valued Contributor

My haul from Monday shows shipped today, but I did not order the Moto jacket. Of course "shipping" doesn't actually mean it is on its way to me, just that a label has finally been made! And tracking is less than efficient lately, so I will get the stuff when I get it. But since everything is very fall/winter and I am in the Houston area, I am not in much of a hurry for it anyway. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just checked the status of both mottos ... nope, it's still just sitting there.

Valued Contributor

Just checked the status of my moto jackets.  Neither one has shipped.  I ordered one at midnight based on my needing to size up with the Linea purple suede from a few years back.  Then during the airing Louis said to order your normal size, so I ordered the size 6.  During the show I attempted to cancel the first order, but was told that it was too late!

I think they are trying to stop the cancellations to reap the profits from the return shipping costs for us to send them back.

I have already decreased shopping from QVC because of their return costs to just try on a garment. Whereas I was a workaholic when my DH and I had our business, I am finally enjoying not working.  It took me a couple years (of course, part of that was the passing of my husband in 2013). But because of the new return policy this year I have gone shopping!!! And I actually enjoy it!

Esteemed Contributor

OK, now it's Thursday morning and my moto jacket is still sowing IN Process. It was ordered the morning of the show and is still showing inventory in my size and color. What? Pointelle cardi shipped today and single bar necklace finally shipped yesterday. I imagine both those items will arrive on Monday.

For a Monday show, my items are usually delivered here in NJ on Thursday or Friday.

Respected Contributor

All that's shipped thus far... is one single bar necklace (out of three in same order) and 3 wing collar shirts. Moto, quilted jackets, pants, etc. still "in process."

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

My ribbed sweaters in sea green and clay have not shipped yet either and the EDD is the 18th.

I contacted C/S and they have no information for me as of today -- the C/S agent can't even contact the warehouse as to the status of the order!!

By now it should have shipped to me via either UPS or USPS.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The items I ordered during the show (including the Moto jacket)  are now showing that they shipped today.  The 6 items I ordered at midnight before the show are still processing.

Respected Contributor

I just checked and mine have still not shipped.  The separate order for the Olie animal Print jacket has shipped and I placed that order 20 hours AFTER I ordered the MOTO.  I also separately ordered the new Ponte Boot Cut pants and they arrived today. Go figure!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

@ceicei50

I'm considering these ponte pants.  My waist is 37ish, hips 42ish (give or take a tiny amount throughout the day).  Depending on how much stretch/give these pants have...especially in the waistband...my measurements fall in between the 10 or 12.  I like a snug fit, but don't want too tight.

What other, detailed info can you give on these pants?  TIA!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~