Respected Contributor

My MOTO has still not shipped!

It's making me very nervous! I ordered right after midnight and it always seems that the early orders are not fulfilled right away.  I am worried that it will go to the dreaded Back Order.  I ordered the new Boot Cut Ponte Pants later in the day and they have shipped. I had tried to cancel the Quilted jacket that I ordered with the Moto and i was told tht it was too late in the procees"---so then why have they NOT shipped, pray tell?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Re: My MOTO has still not shipped!

We're all reporting the same story--nothing has shipped.

This too far along to cancel or make changes routine followed by a lengthy delay in shipping is beginning to truly irritate me. Mostly because it would appear to be a LIE. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

My quilted jacket has shipped, but the white shirt I ordered at the same time hasn't yet shipped.  

Frequent Contributor

I paid for expedited delivery.  Should have arrived today but still has not shipped.  I called and got reimbursed for shipping costs.  CS stated that there was a notation that it would not arrive today as indicated. 

Respected Contributor

I do not think that changes to the shipping status occur real-time any more.  There have been times that I have seen no movement at all on an item for two days, and then it suddenly shows up after midnight as shipped on the prior day. 

Honored Contributor

I did not order the moto but I did order three pairs of LDO tights and navy boots from Isaac that day and nothing has shipped. 

Valued Contributor

Nothing I ordered from Monday has shipped. But in my experience, that is pretty normal for QVC.  Even when it says shipped, many times the item has had a label printed or is on its way to UPS. QVC is probably one of the slowest shippers I order from. I know many of you will probably have slower examples ( Evine is slower, but I order from there once in a blue moon), but my comparisons are Amazon and some other stores that have mall counterparts and they are like lightning compared to QVC.

Trusted Contributor

cotto22 - QVC doesn't seem interested in quicker or improved shipping policies. Regarding QVC's shipping policy, QVC CEO Mike George had this to say at the recent 22nd annual Global Retailing Conference in New York on the subject of the Zulily acquisition:  “What I admire about the Zulily team is they were willing to go against conventional wisdom,” George said. “Conventional wisdom is:  the only thing that matters in e-commerce today is free shipping and  overnight shipping  And we’ve never believed that at QVC.” (My emphasis)  He said Amazon can have the customers who are ordering something for a birthday party they forgot about tomorrow. That’s just not QVC’s or Zulily’s target audience. 

“Fortunately, there’s a lot of business to be done in retailing, and it’s all about inspiring the customers at the end of the day and making her comfortable with the trade-offs that she’s getting,” he added.

Frequent Contributor

Sorry - but i feel they are slower in shipping these days.

I ordered the TN sweaster & it took a while to ship but did get.

Sheesh, please let us know how the ponte pants fit - unsure with numerical sizing

Are they heavy like last years super ponte or what?

Respected Contributor

@nj2 wrote:

Sheesh, please let us know how the ponte pants fit - unsure with numerical sizing

Are they heavy like last years super ponte or what?

Louis said the fabric is very similar to the Super Ponte, but not identical. I'll let you know when they arrive. I will have to get mine shortened, as I am just under 5'4".  If I like them and when I am certain on the correct sizing, I may go back for more.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel