Super Contributor

My Linea order from the 14th still "processing". What gives?

QVC needs to work on improving their shipping process.  For a company their size they are NOT competitive with delivery service.  My order should have been shipped by now.   i mean.........really?

Trusted Contributor

Re: My Linea order from the 14th still "processing". What gives?

I ordered DEW drops on 10/7.   On 10/13 it stated my package was in transit to UPS.  UPS delivered to the PO on 10/17 and I received it on 10/18.  My EDD was 10/13.  I don't understand why it took 6 days to ship.  Other items I ordered that day shipped in 2 or 3 days and arrived on the EDD or earlier.  The holidays are coming and I worry about my order arriving on time.  I will hesitate to order after Dec 1.  I also need time to replace items that are not gift able and need to be returned to QVC and buy locally.

Respected Contributor

My orders sit in processing for days and days.  

Linea items from the weekend and Monday are still in process.  The Dennis B. throw I ordered at midnight was shipped before I got up the next day!  

Yes, I was thinking of cancelling, as I have become so used to things sitting around for 5 days with time to reconsider.  It's totally unpredictable!

Honored Contributor

I vote for: Call them.

Esteemed Contributor

Me too.

Last time this happened I called and was told they had 10 business days from the date of order to get the stuff to me. BUSINESS DAYS. 

The items arrived 10 business days from the date of order.

On my order page it still showed the items that had actually arrived as "processing."

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I have two orders placed on 10/13 that are still in process.  C/S has been unable to help, other than to say they're "trying to ship them".  

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the trapeze necklace as soon as the item posted and it was still in processing mode when his show aired, but I finally received it a few days ago intact and well package thank goodness.   Maybe it was Matthew the storm that caused the delay because when I tracked my package it was being shipped from N.C. and I know parts were effected but I'm not sure if the storm is still causing shipping problems.   This doesn't happen to all designers though some of the other designers I get in record time.  I feel sorry for anyone paying by check they must have to wait almost a month for their items.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the red coat and trouser socks in one order day of show, still in processing.  Then after that order during the show I ordered the black coat and that is being delivered today.  It's a mystery.  

At least I can try the black one for fit and perhaps be able to change the red one before shipping if I am extremely lucky and need to.  Otherwise, oh no.....

And....one cannot wait and try one and then order another if we love it, because it will be sold out or not in one's size.  I guess it is a way to keep a lid on my Linea collection!

Esteemed Contributor

My orders placed on the 17th are still in process.

If this is a harbinger of things to come this holiday season...sigh.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Regular Contributor

My items ordered on the 17th are still in process too.  I want to try on my new red coat.  Big S I G H here too......................................

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!