Regular Contributor

Monday's 4am Linea Show

[ Edited ]

Just finished watching Louis with Gabrielle.  She does a good job of hosting with him and it is obvious they enjoy each other's company.  That makes for a good show.  I was only going to watch, but ended up buying the

Long Sleeve Blouse & Tank Set in Marine Blue & Ivory and the Whisper Knit V-Neck Cardigan in Marine Blue and Raspberry.  Also thought about the Color Block Cardigan - maybe will come back and get at a later date.  Louis said all the items are new in the upcoming 5pm show, so I had to exercise some self restraint! 

What items caught your eye?

Regular Contributor

I'm sorry to have missed the show, as I enjoy the pairing of Louis and Gabrielle. In advance, I have the color block sweater set in alabaster and black (elegant, timeless, true to size), the new swing cardigan and the georgette blouse with tank in slate blue. You will be happy with your choices! 

Respected Contributor

Hi Sue,

Missed the early show, but am reviewing presentation now. I was so surprised to see that print top and tank reduced.  I love that set, almost ordered it . 

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the show when it re-aired at 7 AM EDT on Q plus.

Bought the WK swing cardi in charcoal heather,( already have it in raspberry) and the blouse/cami in ivory, which was on my wish list and is already marked down to a clearance price.

Esteemed Contributor

Forgot to add: I really liked Gabrielle hosting with Louis.

Valued Contributor

3AM CST is too early for me to get up for a show. I'd rather have a 1AM or 2 AM and stay up for it, than go to bed to get up at 3. QVC doesn't appear to be posting new videos of the show to the garments that aired. So, if there are sneak peaks, please let the rest of us know! I pretty much own most of the items that were scripted in this show, LOL. Love the colorblock cardigan and the new V-neck cardigan. Have all the colors I could get in my size of those two. The ponte scoop neck tunic with pocket detail is one of my favorites for days when I just feel up to very simple dressing - throw on Linea knit pants and this top and out the door.

About the only thing I haven't ordered of the items on this show was the Zebra-print cardigan - which I would order in a heartbeat if it weren't so short. The other one I haven't ordered is the print cardigan and tank set. The tank is too short and the print is just a bit too bumptious for my already-bumptious curves. But, I'm sure sad to have missed the sneak peaks. I'm looking forward to this afternoon's show, which I will have to catch at work.

Regular Contributor

diamondscribe:  I was wondering about the ponte scoop neck tunic with

pockets and even put it in my cart for a while.  Good to hear that you like

wearing it casually - sometimes it's difficult to tell if a simple piece like this tunic will be flattering or baggy.  May go back and order one, if I don't order

anything at 5pm!  I agree that the zebra cardigan was good looking, but too short.

many_hosta:  Thanks for saying that the Color Block Cardigan is true to size.

Think I'll end up buying one: either the black/alabaster or the berry colored one.

Wonder who will be the host on the 5pm show?

Esteemed Contributor
I taped it since I have to get up at 5:30am to get ready for work; but I did watch a little bit of the show and will watch the rest later I think I taped the 5pm show as well. I am pretty well set I've been buying a lot of grey and moss/olive this year so far I have the v neck cardigan and top both in charcoal grey, the colorblock in grey/blue the zebra cardigan in moss and ordered the trench in olive. I enjoy Louis with Gabrielle as well nice chemistry. Looking forward to the later show.
Valued Contributor

@Sue in cincinnati wrote:

diamondscribe:  I was wondering about the ponte scoop neck tunic with

pockets and even put it in my cart for a while.  Good to hear that you like

wearing it casually - sometimes it's difficult to tell if a simple piece like this tunic will be flattering or baggy.  May go back and order one, if I don't order

anything at 5pm!  I agree that the zebra cardigan was good looking, but too short.

many_hosta:  Thanks for saying that the Color Block Cardigan is true to size.

Think I'll end up buying one: either the black/alabaster or the berry colored one.

Wonder who will be the host on the 5pm show?

I own all 3 colors in the tunic - ordered true to size - not baggy, nice weight fabric - my go to pieces in fall/winter.

Esteemed Contributor

The two sneak peeks that are now must-haves for me are the single bar pendant necklace (shown with the ponte tunic but no new video) and the tuxedo-stripe tights (black velvet stripe up the back of a sheer stocking--oh my--shown with the animal stripe cardigan, I think but again, no new video).

Shocked to see so many of the newest things on clearance, while many pieces that have been in inventory for YEARS are still full price.

It was a really lovely show.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat