Honored Contributor

Louis shared his snow pictures

What a lovely setting for Louis and Jac.  He also mentioned that Bill Cunningham, the photographer for the NY Times with the weekly fashion feature, caught Louis on the street in NYC during the storm.  I am sure most of you have already read the blog but here is that very pretty compilation of snow pictures from Louis's blog.

snow 2016

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

Re: Louis shared his snow pictures

Someone had mentioned the New York Times "On the Street" by Bill Cunningham in another post recently ("What do people wear in New York"). Since then I've had fun watching several of his archived weekly videos on their website. Maybe I'll see Louis in one of Bill's future videos. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Louis shared his snow pictures

@itsmagic wrote:

Someone had mentioned the New York Times "On the Street" by Bill Cunningham in another post recently ("What do people wear in New York"). Since then I've had fun watching several of his archived weekly videos on their website. Maybe I'll see Louis in one of Bill's future videos. 

I was actually going to add to that thread, but apparently it became contentious and got poofed.  Good for you, @itsmagic, for sharing about the videos -- I didn't know there were any.  I'm going to check those out.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.