Super Contributor

Louis is on AM style now Saturdy morning.

Valued Contributor

I'm watching the jacket right now. Wasn't up in time to watch the sneak peaks with the tunic but just finished the Q video of it. It sounded like there might be a cuff to go with the mardi gras necklase? He pointed at it. The necklace is gorgeous. When I saw Q's photo of the jacket, I decided I wouldn't orde it. Now seeing it live and watching the host in the white, I did cave and order it. Still not sure about the curved hem. The res of the jacket I like.

Super Contributor

Hi Diamondscribe,

Thanks for calling out the cuff. I'm going to go look for it now.

Super Contributor

I like the look of the cuff - I think he called it the Mardi Gras cuff. It doesn't look like it's posted to sell yet though. We'll have to watch for it!

Honored Contributor

Is that "Mardi Gras" necklace in the rich-look Linea jewelry like the Byzantine pieces or what?  Oh my, but seeing it on Jac brought it to life even more powerfully.  Isn't that cuff like the sparkly silver cuff Louis previewed in a previous show?  I think it is.  How gorgeous they are.

Respected Contributor

I didn't know Louis would be on today, but saw Leah in the jacket and checked items/videos online.  I love Blackberry so ordered the LL top, and really like the new jewelry too.  They all looked like a breath of spring today!

Respected Contributor

I thought everything looked great this morning, and the jewelry! I loved the beach glass necklace and earrings. How much fun is that!