Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
First, Happy B-Day to JJM and NameAlreadyTaken.
Second, what top in taupe did Kate have on with the matching pants and v-neck cardigan? I can't find it listed and the system is apparently still messed up. Thanks to any who can give me the item number.

I think it's a T neck she wore.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Yes - I think it's the T-Neck A72448 which will be available in Taupe.  If you go to Louis's Blog - and Search 'Taupe Swing Cardigan' - Louis mentions the T-Neck.

Honored Contributor
@JustJazzmom and @Seka, thank you so much. Was trying to watch and make dinner at the same time. I missed several items. I don't need this outfit, but gosh it's a knock out and I am going for it. Thanks again, so much.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Order went thru because I got no 'updating' message and the sales tax was calculated. But, when I check order status, it has not been posted. I do have an order #.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Taped but missed watching live! Darned work. 

Can't wait to read all these comments. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Came home from the dentist and fell into a deep sleep. Fortunately I taped it.

I love the hoodie and have the black and white ll pants but I can't justify another hoodie.

Actually I can't justify anything but really want the black large bead necklace. I have the white crackle set.

Respected Contributor

@alliswell wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

Anyone having a problem ordering? I'm getting a "system maintenance" message...

My screen shows a photo of Rick D. and SK making a face . . . frustrating . . . Woman Sad

ITA with the suggestion someone made, to give Louis additional hour(s) in order to compensate for this problem.

@alliswell

I think that's a great idea!

Respected Contributor

Re: Louis is Live Now!

[ Edited ]

Just Posted a note on Louis's Blog letting him know about Q's System issues with Ordering during his Show - thought he should know about the problems - and mentioned he could read the Comments here for more details.

Respected Contributor

That was so ridiculous having the website down for "maintenance" during Louis's show!  I finally had some orders go through, but no easy pay.  Absurd, seems it happens often the very few times I watch something live and want to order before it is GONE.  Argh.  And that tends to be in Linea shows.

I did order the navy lace back sweater prior to the show, but fell for the palm frond necklace and the brooch, and the taupe swing sweater but that order didn't go through.  

I need the ankle pants now in navy to go with the sweater....one thing always leads to another with Linea!

Respected Contributor

@Seka wrote:

Hope everyone managed to get their Orders placed!

Great Show as always!  Linea is the only Q Show I make a point to try and watch!  I don't even watch J. Ripka anymore!

Enjoy your evening, Ladies!

@Seka:  

Me too . . . IMO,  Louis is definitely the classiest guy on QVC . . .