Valued Contributor

Site is down !!!!  Can't place my order.

UGH

Respected Contributor

Re: Louis is Live Now!

[ Edited ]

@GraceCO wrote:

Anyone having a problem ordering? I'm getting a "system maintenance" message...

My screen shows a photo of Rick D. and SK making a face . . . frustrating . . . Woman Sad

ITA with the suggestion someone made, to give Louis additional hour(s) in order to compensate for this problem.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed chatting with all of you especially the birthday girls.  Let's hope the stupid ordering system comes back up soon! 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Heart  Happy Birthday, @Nonametoday!

Keep on celebrating!  Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

Happy Birthday @JustJazzmom and @Nonametoday!Heart We were out on the lake and I was watching on my phone.  Had no idea there were system problems until I checked in here.  Of course, the three items I ordered were still in my cart and I just now got them to go through minus the tax etc... Apparently, CS will email me if there are any problems.  Good grief- what a poor time scheduling maintenance!

Respected Contributor

Smh. What company does maintenance between 5 and 6 PM?

Super Contributor

This is NOT the first time this has happened during a Linea show (and bet it won't be the last time)!!  I called and couldn't order, couldn't check on what might have gone through, etc.  All I was told was it was system maintenance (at this time of day and during a Linea show??) so call back or check online in an hour or two!  Good grief!!! Yes, I ordered a few items before the show but needed to see two things in particular on models and talked about by Louis (the new top and skort).  Now I may not be able to get those at all!!  I am so frustrated!

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom: Happy Birthday! About time you caught up with me. I reached that milestone back in March.

I ordered nothing today. Still saving up for fall. I love that swing cardi- already have raspberry and dark charcoal. No more hoodies. The georgette pieces were pretty, but not for me. Ditto the leggings and jewelry. Enjoyed watching the show, as always.

Honored Contributor

My first order DIDN'T go through! I just got into order status and saw no order! So I redid order and added another item.

NOW it went through! 

Whew!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor
First, Happy B-Day to JJM and NameAlreadyTaken.
Second, what top in taupe did Kate have on with the matching pants and v-neck cardigan? I can't find it listed and the system is apparently still messed up. Thanks to any who can give me the item number.
"To each their own, in all things".