Respected Contributor

I think the emb. Jacket with the floral skirt, a tank and the jewelry Louis showed with it would be adorable for a spring or summer out door wedding, why not? I understand being annoyed with the rising prices of everything, but Linea certainly isn't the only one. I just won't buy LOGO anymore for the same top over and over at really high prices. At least with Linea I'll get years of enjoyment and never look dated. I have clothes that are 10 plus years old and still wear them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Louis Live at 3PM!

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF wrote:

I seriously try to close my eyes and ignore his jewelry...nearly impossible, tho!  Smiley Tongue

@MacDUFFSo true!! Besides WK, the jewelry is my big weakness. And, there's a lot on my list...the cuff, beach glass necklace, seed bead and mardi gras necklaces. Oh, boy...

Honored Contributor

@Marlyn1 wrote:

I think the emb. Jacket with the floral skirt, a tank and the jewelry Louis showed with it would be adorable for a spring or summer out door wedding, why not? I understand being annoyed with the rising prices of everything, but Linea certainly isn't the only one. I just won't buy LOGO anymore for the same top over and over at really high prices. At least with Linea I'll get years of enjoyment and never look dated. I have clothes that are 10 plus years old and still wear them.

I don't mind the prices.  In fact I would be willing to pay more to get quality fabrics back again.

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO

We're in trouble, Grace!!  Smiley WinkHeart

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DiAnne wrote:

@Marlyn1 wrote:

I don't mind the prices.  In fact I would be willing to pay more to get quality fabrics back again.

@DiAnneI wouldn't mind either--I'd gladly pay more for silk, linen, wool, etc. But, I don't see that happening at QVC with Linea again. Those days are sadly gone.

@Marlyn1As for wearing a baseball jacket to a wedding...I guess to each his own, but I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it. I can see it happening at an outside wedding in a mountain community in Colo with a Western BBQ-style theme--that kind of informal venue. Otherwise, for a more formal wedding, I think the style of dress shows respect for the occasion and the people involved.

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@GraceCO

We're in trouble, Grace!!  Smiley WinkHeart

HaHa!! But, it's a "good" kind of trouble @MacDUFF ! Woman Wink Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Marlyn1

While I do think $60.00 for a pretty simple polyester blouse is getting up there, I want to be crystal clear that my frustration is not with LDO or with Linea. It's with the way the Q jacks up prices on all brands so they can lower them in just a short while (very Kohl's kind of strategy!). 

I also want to make clear that I bought plenty today! the new tank and cardigan in two colors, the new floral skirt in black, and the shoes he showed with that skirt. 

If there had been new jewelry today, I would have bought that too. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@gardensla - That is one amazing Sandal from Marc Fisher!  

Respected Contributor

The prices are higher than in the past, but compared to other lines on QVC (not to mention prices in department stores) they are still very fair, especially for the quality and the fact that the styles are so obviously designer with all his attention to detail and construction, fabric and fit,  and will last more than just a season or two.

I never ordered many multiples, a few WK sweaters, yes I admit to that, well some pants, oh and a few coats and jackets.  I guess I do order multiples!  

Now I don't do that often, as I am retired, don't need the quantity but still love the clothes and how versatile they are.  I can style one item so many ways, and definitely get my cost per wearing from it.

I probably order less than I did before retirement, and now I ponder and consider and dither and hesitate more before hitting "submit order."  And sometimes I cancel after more careful thought!  

Today I really really wanted that aqua mist cotton peplum top, but just didn't know about the fit and if all cotton would work for me, as a bit of stretch is just so nice.

But I passed on ordering it; I can live with that when I look at my closet filled with wonderful Linea pieces I can still wear in new and exciting ways and combinations.  They are still in style, don't look worn and sad, and will work with any new things I get each season.

I do consider Linea as investment dressing!  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lately there have been far more new Linea Leisure Items than just Linea.  I am worried that Q will ultimately move away from buying Linea Items.  So when I had the opportunity  this go around to get some Linea pieces - I did.  

Other Brands (outside of Q) that I love - Eileen Fisher - Lafayette - Pink Tartan - are far more expensive that Linea - so I don't mind the pricing - just yet.

Hope everyone enjoys their new Items.  And I too am waiting for the new jewellery pieces.