Honored Contributor

Louis Is Back On FEW Monday!!

[ Edited ]

He is on first and then sixth at 7AM ET 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: Louis Is Back On FEW Monday!!

He is presenting the lace jacket as well as the short sleeve tunic. I had not decided which color lace jacket I wanted between light blue, yellow or white. I guess I had better decide prior to his appearance Monday or they will all sell out.
Honored Contributor

I wanted to edit my original post but the cursor on the I Pad wouldn't go where I tapped it. Not sure if it's an I Pad issue or a QVC forum issue or both. Apple recently had an update to their OS and I noticed this problem after that.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

via jac on facebook:

We are making a quick trip to QVC...we will be on FEW...The Morning Show, this Monday..it starts at 7a.m...we are the 1st up....then #6.

A255145 The Cotton Poly Span Tunic reorder...wear right now and remember, it is so comfortable and it covers a lot! In Carnation Pink, Spearmint, Nectar, White, Navy, Lapis Blue and the Black, that I will be wearing.

A223652...The Lace Jacket...the colors available are the NEW ones...Pale Yellow and Pale Blue....White...the rest are VERY limited: Perfectly Pink, Blk, Navy. Louie and I were just in Bergdorf's and Gucci has a lace jacket...very similar lace...for $4,800. ...the Lace is very in right now..but you really don't have to spend THAT much!

Join us if you can xxx

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45

Thanks for posting this for us non-Facebook users!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

I DVR'd the show, and played it back this morning.  However, the on-line videos have now been added.  I did see my comment regarding the lace jacket, and heard Pat read it on-air.  I have this jacket in 3 colors (black, ivory and sage).

Honored Contributor

I have this jacket in navy but I wear it very casually.  Jeans, sleeves rolled up with a tank under it.  Love it.