Honored Contributor

Re: Live Linea Show!! 👗👚

thanks so much @gardensla.

i think i was putting the word  "swing" into the description and i could not find it.

you came through FAST!

i already own it in the black, heather grey, and marine blue. i went back to check my orders.  just picked it up in the raspberry, the scarlet red, and the mallard. that easy pay pushed me over the edge. LOL

the scarlet red will be perfect for the holidays. i have lots of great pins/brooches to put on it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

How nice Maria looks in the taupe!

The pant is just right, too!

MBR better grab one of those trenches, too.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 - did you purchase anything?

Respected Contributor

I'm glad to hear Louis reinforce that HE is the only one who designs his line--start to finish!

Trusted Contributor

Just added that steel blue anorak to my closet!!  I have the umber color and I love the fit & feel. 

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

Love the shirts. Already have the white, pink and blue. Like to use them under the whisper knit fee neck. Its a shame that one is a goner, too. 

Valued Contributor

So, since the moto jacket is a "sale price" instead of a "clearnce price", it means that price is like s special event price? Could still be a classic reorder? I hope so. 

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

I'm glad to hear Louis reinforce that HE is the only one who designs his line--start to finish!

Well I was waiting for him to say something today in light of the post in the fashion forum yesterday. Rachel's QVC blog implied that Linea among others was designed by the QVC owned production house. Someone posted a link on the fashion forum, and it was "off to the races."

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

That's VEE neck! I really hate posting on a tablet. 

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

MY moto jacket ... can't tell you how many of these I have ... well, maybe I can ... I now have ALL colors:  Plum, black, brown (new), navy (new) and spruce green ... the sleeper of the bunch.