Respected Contributor

Re: Linea's Peplum Knit Tunic..

lovitorleaveit

I ordered during the presentation. QVC was having trouble processing the orders. Obviously they were coming in quite fast.  It took a few minutes for QVC to confirm my order.  I wrote down the receipt number in case there was an issue.  There was not, but I still worried.  

Respected Contributor

I tried to place and order this morning, and it didn't go through.  I was able to do a QVC chat, and found out they are experiencing technical difficulties, and I should try again later this afternoon.  My items (2) are in my cart, but I suppose they will drop off, and then they will not be available to purchase once I try to complete my order.

Esteemed Contributor

@culebra wrote:

lovitorleaveit

I ordered during the presentation. QVC was having trouble processing the orders. Obviously they were coming in quite fast.  It took a few minutes for QVC to confirm my order.  I wrote down the receipt number in case there was an issue.  There was not, but I still worried.  

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

I see the message from the Q at the top of the page saying "So sorry! We're having technical difficulties right now.  For quick help placing your order, please call 888-345-5788"

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really didn't think I wanted this until I say Jac in the blue and Jacqui in the violet. I love it and bought both colors. I also got the tunic in all three and plan on wearing the red to a dressy Christmas Eve gala with my red Linea sequin skirt. The peplum top I ordered as soon as it was posted in the black and blue. I have the Linea Leisure pant with the stripe in the blue and I love them, so when I saw Deanna in the top with the pant I was sold.

Respected Contributor

@2zbeach wrote:

If I am between sizes,should I size up or down? I have a hard time using garment measuring info.  Thanks.

I'd go with the size that fits your bustline.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

I woke up around 2:30 AM and figured I might as well order the black peplum tunic right then rather than chance waiting until FEW. I rolled over in bed, grabbed my iphone and ordered it. I went back to sleep while visions of tunics danced through my head. 

I got the tunic on 4 EZP, but decided to wait to see the two colors on the air before ordering any of those. But, by broadcast, EZP was removed from the tunic. I did get the gray/black colorblock as well. That one looked much better modeled than on a mannequin. I didn't even notice the color on the sleeves in addition to the center panel. That does balance the look much better.

Respected Contributor

diamonscribe

I can't believe they removed the 4 EZ pay on the peplum tunic.  I wonder why.? How unfair for the people that waited until the program.  I guess they figured the peplum tunic would sell out - why bother.  They were right!  It is still unfair.  Evverything else in the show was on EZ Pay.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you,Sheesh. I watched the video with the models and could see the top was fitted.  I decided that the larger of my two sizes would be better,but it is nice to know I made the right choice.  Thanks again.

Respected Contributor

@culebra @diamondscribe  I was watching late last night and the four easy pays only lasted until 2:30 am EST, according to the Host of the Logo show.

Honored Contributor

I did not watch FEW but just watched the videos hoping for sneak peeks of what is coming in the future but no such luck!