Honored Contributor

..., not flimsy like LOGO and looks neat, not like a bag lady with all the excesses and noncoordinating fabrics, colors and pockets that look like they were patched on and lace that can melt the heat/drying process.  Love the top.  Now, I would not feel embarrassed if I ran into someone in the grocery store or anywhere for that matter.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Linea's Peplum Knit Tunic..

I so loved the sleeveless version that there was no way I was missing out on this one! Grabbed all three colors...

Trusted Contributor

I loved this also....you are so right about logo, while I like some of her tops, after a few washings, they are so thin, I have to wear something under them...not worth the price...

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Trusted Contributor

Agree about Logo, I ordered her most popular top and immediately returned it. The rayon was so thin that it looked cheap, waaay overpriced. I have the sleeveless version of Louis peplum top so ordered 2 of these. The rayon is substantial and excellent quality. Looks like they sold out so looking forward to more colors being offered in time.
Trusted Contributor

If I am between sizes,should I size up or down? I have a hard time using garment measuring info.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the black and a raspberry peplum knit tunic.  I like to cover my arms so I never ordered the tank version.  I suspect this version will be so flattering. I have spent a lot of money on Linea this past fall. All of my choices are wonderful. I have traveled twice and will again at Thanksgiving - my suitcase has been and will be primarily Linea.  HIs clothing is so packable, lovely and slimming.  Louis Dell Olio is absolutely the best designer on QVC.

Honored Contributor

I ordered at midnight ET the raspberry color with the seamless black leggings. I want to try out those leggings with existing tops in my wardrobe.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Well, raspberry is one of my colors, always looks  good on me, that and peacock blue. I might as well jump right in for raspberry.  Can't say my bank account is happy you talked me into it, but I will be when I wear it. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

I wanted the black but it was selling so quick the system wouldn't let me order so now my size and color is on waitlist.