Honored Contributor

There are a lot of items, including pink and turquoise boho skirts on Zulily today.  These are not customer rejects; they're brand-new direct from the factory or distributor.  You'll have to wait a couple weeks to get your merchandise due to the way they operate and you can't do returns.  The savings are substantial.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, thanks for the heads-up! I was surprised at the number of pieces. Also surprised at the link to the QVC TSV today on the front page of Zulily, makes sense though.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624:

Thanks for the tip!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

Thank you🌹

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for sharing!

The savings are great, but no returns is a bit of a disincentive. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

Thanks for sharing!

The savings are great, but no returns is a bit of a disincentive. 

I totally agree.  How do they not take returns on clothes?  What if they don't fit??

Respected Contributor

Kachina624, I meant to post about the Linea items on zulily earlier this afternoon but you beat me to it.  I'm sure the Linea ladies will appreciate the heads up.  That Perfectly Pink Boho skirt is calling my name but I'm trying to resist.  Hope some of the Linea fans will find some good buys.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Valued Contributor

Zulily has a top that I have on my wishlist that QVC says is on waitlist. Go figure. And, it is $21 cheaper on Zulily ! Are the Zulily items first quality? I have never purchased from them.

Contributor

I just ordered three items from Zuilly. Two of them I knew my size, just another color. The third item I'm pretty sure I ordered the correct size given my experience with the fabric. What I do not Understand is why on two of the items available on QVC are not available in my size, or more expensive. Something is not adding up.

Respected Contributor

Maybe that's why there aren't many new listings for Linea on eBay anymore.