Honored Contributor

@cotto22 wrote:

Zulily has a top that I have on my wishlist that QVC says is on waitlist. Go figure. And, it is $21 cheaper on Zulily ! Are the Zulily items first quality? I have never purchased from them.

@cotto22  Zulily merchandise comes from manufacturers and distributors.  It's never used or returned merchandise.  I've been shopping there for over 2 years and have bought dozens of pairs of shoes.  They always arrive with the factory-installed packing materials and uncreased tissue.  I've never seen a flaw on one or a scratch on a sole.  I recently got some Quacker and D&C merchandise at half price, and true to form, it was factory packaged.  Took awhile to get to me though.  I know that merchandise so sizing wasn't an issue.  Everything fit perfectly.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

QVC OWNS Zuilly. There are lots of brands from the Q at Zuilly. 

Super Contributor

Just a few days ago they had Affinity diamonds and Laura Geller. 

Respected Contributor

I think only if you know your size does this work...the SLOW shipping is a big turnoff.

Respected Contributor

It looks like instead of selling to jobbers, QVC is listing its merchandise that they want to get rid of on Zuilily.  

Trusted Contributor
If Zulily is QVC's online outlet, it's fine with me. I found the cap sleeve top I wanted but thought was too expensive at regular QVC price. Also ordered the third 3/4sleeve, 3-button WK sweater. Good deals.
Honored Contributor

@Helping wrote:
If Zulily is QVC's online outlet, it's fine with me. I found the cap sleeve top I wanted but thought was too expensive at regular QVC price. Also ordered the third 3/4sleeve, 3-button WK sweater. Good deals.

@BesottedwithEskies  @Helping  QVC has its own outlets.  Zulily is not one of them  QVC does not own Zulily; they're owned by the same parent company, Liberty Interactive, and each has its own CEO and operates independantly, although they seem to be cooperating to the benefit of both.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@cotto22 wrote:

Zulily has a top that I have on my wishlist that QVC says is on waitlist. Go figure. And, it is $21 cheaper on Zulily ! Are the Zulily items first quality? I have never purchased from them.

@cotto22  Zulily merchandise comes from manufacturers and distributors.  It's never used or returned merchandise.  I've been shopping there for over 2 years and have bought dozens of pairs of shoes.  They always arrive with the factory-installed packing materials and uncreased tissue.  I've never seen a flaw on one or a scratch on a sole.  I recently got some Quacker and D&C merchandise at half price, and true to form, it was factory packaged.  Took awhile to get to me though.  I know that merchandise so sizing wasn't an issue.  Everything fit perfectly.

Thanks! I went ahead and ordered one of the tops. I have the same one in a different color, so I know it will fit. I am in no hurry. It is interesting that if I had wanted two or more items, it would have been smarter to have ordered one, and then waited and ordered others as I would have gotten free shipping on everything I ordered during the day after I ordered the first item, instead of ordering multiple items in the same order! Too bad I decided only to order one item though.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Helping wrote:

@BesottedwithEskies  @Helping  QVC has its own outlets.  Zulily is not one of them  QVC does not own Zulily; they're owned by the same parent company, Liberty Interactive, and each has its own CEO and operates independantly, although they seem to be cooperating to the benefit of both.

Smart strategy!