Super Contributor

Linea Ladies -

I have several of Louis' pieces that I no longer wear - they are pretty current (past couple of years)

Have any of you had success selling on Ebay...or is there maybe an "underground" group of Linea ladies that buy and sell amongst themselves?

They are beautiful lightly worn items and I hate to just give them to Goodwill if there are any Louis fans out there who might be interested.

Thanks in advance and hope I don't get poofed!!

Honored Contributor

I've bought Linea items on eBay but I don't buy used clothing; they must be new with tags.  I imagine many others do the same. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

There used to be a Linea Lovers Delphi forum.  I bought and sold some Linea items on it, but I can't seem to locate it now.  Maybe it disbanded?!  Anyway, I have also bought and sold Linea on Ebay.  If items are in excellent but gently used condition, well-described with good photos and measurements, and well-priced, I think they might sell.  It's worth a try in my opinion.  Good luck. 

KK

Honored Contributor

there are a few facebook groups where you can buy and sell linea items.....qvc buy and sell, diva girls auction, and qvc online fashion divas, among others. i have had good luck there with both buying and selling. you use paypal invoicing for buyer and seller protection.

i have purchased linea items on ebay, but never sold there.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I just recently purchased the moss crepe v neck, peplum top with short sleeves in black on ebay.  It probably was a return, but it seemed brand new.  I always look on ebay, because I think there are jobbers that buy returns from QVC.  The stuff is usually brand new.