Respected Contributor

Re: Linea can't get a TSV, but...

I personally do not care that Linea does not have a TSV.  I am just glad that Mr. Dell'Olio is still at QVC. I will buy his stuff for as long as he is on QVC. I am always excited and DVR his appearances. I alway check his website for his "Sneak Peaks" as well as upcoming appearances.  I even occasionally give him a "rave" or ask a question. I just hope that QVC keeps Linea and Mr Dell" Olio for as long as he desires.  

A couple of years ago when QVC was enthralled with the Kardashian's etc. they wanted to drop Linea.  All of his ladies bombarded QVC at the corporate level non stop until he was reinstated.  Now he has better hours and jewelry as well.  He deserves to be Mr. Top Rated!

Super Contributor

Re: Linea can't get a TSV, but...

JustJazzMom, I remember that "Hawaiian" style floral midi dress from Louis and Linea ... and it would have made a fantastic TSV. Not only is it one of the only items re-ordered in the same season, but even stranger, despite being an instant sell out twice, it's never been re-ordered. ??????????????? The Black and Ivory one is my go-to favorite summer dress of all time; classic.