Honored Contributor
I came back and ordered the white ribbed sweater and the oatmeal laceup hoodie, not to be worn together, lol. I love a white sweater with jeans.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I see y'all had a great time watching the show ... which I missed.   I had already placed all my orders so off I went.  

Just watched the video of the cable knit I have coming in three colors -- burnt orange, navy and camel.   These should be here on Wednesday ...

I can't divulge all my other orders ... I'm still in shock myself.

Honored Contributor

@SoX  The burnt orange is coming tomorrow to me.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

Thank you, JustJazzmom and Diamondscribe, for the info on the necklace!  I hope I can get one when it is for sale!

Respected Contributor

I'm in shock.  What a great show and the pre-sell items were up much earlier.  Just checked my order status to see what I actually ordered (gasp) and it looks as if the Blackberry swing sweater will be delivered TOMORROW!   I totally loved it when it was shown.

I always hate the long wait between the show and the first packages to arrive, so this is almost instant gratification.

Respected Contributor

Re: Linea, Watching LIVE

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

I see y'all had a great time watching the show ... which I missed.   I had already placed all my orders so off I went.  

Just watched the video of the cable knit I have coming in three colors -- burnt orange, navy and camel.   These should be here on Wednesday ...

@SoX I missed it too--just watched the 2 DVR'd shows. I placed most of my orders yesterday, but picked up a few clearance items today--the Cady top in red, the gorgeous Byzantine necklace, the LL jacket in fog blue. I bought way more than I wanted to...I'll review my orders one more time to be sure.Smiley Wink Tomorrow, my faux suede jacket arrives!! Looking at the models, that jacket looks shorter than the eyelet safari jacket. Hope it 's not too skimpy--I ordered up a size, so fingers crossed! I also ordered (and it's all your fault, lol) the new ribbed sweater in navy & camel. I almost ordered the white, too! Are you happy with your "haul"?

Valued Contributor

@Seka wrote:

gardensla - Thank You for starting the LIVE discussion today.  Really enjoy everyone's comments and thoughts!  A Great group of Linea Ladies!

@Seka@gardensla  +1

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

@SoX wrote:

@SoX I missed it too--just watched the 2 shows. I placed most of my orders yesterday, but picked up a few clearance items today--the Cady top in red, the gorgeous Byzantine necklace, the LL jacket in fog blue. I bought way more than I wanted to...I'll review my orders one more time to be sure.Smiley Wink Tomorrow, my faux suede jacket arrives!! Looking at the models, that jacket looks shorter than the eyelet safari jacket. Hope it 's not too skimpy--I ordered up a size, so fingers crossed! I also ordered (and it's all your fault, lol) the new ribbed sweater in navy & camel. I almost ordered the white, too! Are you happy with your "haul"?

@GraceCO

I think you'll be happy with both colors of the rib knit sweater ...   Overall, I think I'm okay with my selections ... after order/cancel/order/cancel ...

Trusted Contributor

Hi Ladies! So nice to read your posts after I got home, made dinner, etc. I'm tired so I may have missed some comments, but what did you think about the color block long sleeved top? Thought the Merlot was pretty. :-) 

Esteemed Contributor

I missed the live show but taped it and watched when I got home.  I underestimated the color block top when they showed the close-up of the material very nice in all the colors.  I may have to put that on my wish list.