Respected Contributor

image.jpeg

Spoiler

Just ordered Blackberry!!! Had to.  Please note my dog, Chloe, is sleeping on my foot so I must watch 👍😀. I'm being held prisoner LOL

Trusted Contributor

Ladies, I can't believe it, but I have to leave the office now.  I can't wait to read all of your comments when I get home.  Have fun!  Keep posting!  Let me know how that lace-up hoodie looks!!!!  

Happy Shopping!!

Respected Contributor

I LOVE the Blackberry...what a rich color! I have alot of these sweaters...ordering more

Valued Contributor

He just mentioned that the chocolate brown would be offered in the ponte knit pants later. I sure wish Q would order petites in that pant. I'm wearing the petite version in heather gray today. Feels so comfortable throgh a day of business meetings. I ordered the new taupe but it was seriously 7" too long - and I'm 5'8". 

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar I wear a Small in that swing sweater.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Cute little sweatershirt/top.

I'd rather buy one more color of the English rib or the swing (sweater/cardigan/turtleneck) but it's tempting.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I am taking a leap here that the taupe will not match the Linea Leusure taupe pull on pants, that is why he used a different bottom.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Are they presenting the WK turtle in this show?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

First up...the new sweater!

I ordered in THREE colors. 

Has anyone ordered the sweater who is 5'2"?  Just not sure about a 24 1/2" length.  

Frequent Contributor

I have already purchased soooo much but can you hear that lace up hoodie calling me? It is saying "Buy me - you know you need me in your life"