Valued Contributor

Re: Linea Watch LIVE, Morning Edition

@culebra The confirmation for my Black coat did not show up also for at least 45mins. I thought it was cancelled. Called CS and they had no record of it, but it showed up later! There was a frenszy of ordering at that time and it took the computers a while to catch up.

Respected Contributor

@culebra

Same for me. My orders didn't pop up right away--took 30 minutes--there must have been an overload of ordering during the show!

Esteemed Contributor

Same thing happened to me. Placed my order and had to leave the house.  Order wasn't showing up and I wasn't in a position at that point to whip out my phone and try to reorder. I was so afraid I'd miss out. What a relief when I was finally free to check the phone and saw my order!  Why oh why does this kind of stuff always have to happen when Linea is on?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Trusted Contributor

Re: Linea Watch LIVE, Part TWO

BEAUTIFUL COAT!!  Ladies, I ordered the red coat.  I've never owned a red coat.  I'm between an XL and 1X (42DD), so I ordered a 20 (never ever ordered numbered size 20 in anything before, but that's what XL/1X covers - 18W & 20W).  The measurements appeared a bit smaller through the chest and waist.  

Without clicking on all the comments (I'm at work working hard - can you tell?!?! Hehe), did all of you size up?  My first Linea COAT purchase.

Thanks and more thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@culebra  I'm thinking you won't be alone on that bench! Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@10000Nicknames

I ordered the same size as the trench (which I did order up in size from my typical Linea). 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom wrote:

That coat in navy with silver buttons?  Be still my heart!

@anniebethsmom  Yes, I agree!  Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@gardensla, thank you.  I thought all 3 were beautiful, but that red one called my name! 

Respected Contributor

@anniebethsmom

I agree!  I probably will have lots of company on the bench.  So great for Louis!

Respected Contributor

I ordered the same size as the trench, my usual xl in a Linea coat; I did not size up due to the flare at the bottom, where I need the extra room.  I am crossing my fingers it will fit or I will be SO disappointed.

Hope Carolyn got the white one in her size, as she looked super in it.  She was so much fun to watch today; her excitement was contagious.