Trusted Contributor

Re: Linea Watch LIVE, Morning Edition

I found some nice wool berets in Lord & Taylor last year.  Good colors like black, red camel & others.  Made in Canada.  I haven't been there yet this season.

Esteemed Contributor

I brought pretty much all my winter hats at Lord & Taylor they usually have a good selection and a nice color selection too. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am on the bad girl bench again!

1. Two Coats in black (one for my sister)

2, Two Turtlenecks Espresso and Cream

3. Two swing cardigans Raspberry and Umber

4. Raspberry tank

Wait till he starts posting more new that were not delivered on time. It will be a feeding frenzy.  The new coat certainly sold out fast.  Not surprised at that price.

It is a beauty.  I hope he has another show to air his new stuff.  It is amazing how fast his stuff sells and how prepared you have to be to order during the show.  I ordered one of the black coats prior to presentation.  My sister told me to order another one in her size.  I did not get confirmation for about 1/2 hour though I had the sales number.

On another front I probably will not order the Linea swing turtleneck. I ordered it last year and returned. But I am getting all three colors in the new v neck swing sweater.

Honored Contributor

I did not order anything.  Hope he has another show soon!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great shows !!  

Thank goodness with work schedule, I was able to order The Coat in Red and Black, after Midnight, at the "sale" reduced price . . . and EZ pay! Smiley Happy

I agree that Carolyn and Louis are a good combo.  Smiley Happy

It sounds as if Louis will be back sometime in November - just not certain of the date.   Hopefully everything concerning the issues with shipment will be resolved by then and there will be lots of new.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@many_hosta

Oh, now I have to have that color!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the coat in black & red pre-show & when I saw the special pricing, I ordered the white one, too. Like others have done, I cancelled/reordered today to take advantage of the lower price, instead of asking CS for a price adjustment. 

I ordered the same size as the trench. The numerical sizing is always a challenge, so we shall see...if I compare the measurements to other garments that fit, it usually works out.

Glad to see the coat sellout (no surprise!) and hear Louis say he'd bring it back in navy (if it's reordered)! I'd love to see one in the "Mad Men" robin's egg blue or in perfectly pink for spring, or latte/alabaster for anytime.

I look forward to that new shipment of Linea arriving soon Woman Wink

EDIT: I also ordered the new trouser socks, the cream turtleneck, the raspberry tank and swing sweater, and 2 more pairs of black leggings.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, just checked what was presented this morning. Give Linea some decent hours and watch the stuff take wing and fly out the door.

The new necklace, the coat...gone

The turtleneck is only in very broken sizes.

The swing cardigan, mostly gone. 

I see the trench sold a bit, but not out in colors and sizes. I wonder why?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

It's been so good and we still have the poncho, WK reorder skirt, V-swing, new colors in the turtleneck swing, something new in the mohair-like fabric of last year, the new stone drop lariat, and I'm sure there are many more things to come

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

@gardensla

You are an incredible salesperson!