Trusted Contributor

Re: Linea Watch LIVE, Morning Edition

@santorini I have a feeling Carolyn was wishing that the 14 fit, but honestly I thought she should have gone up in size.  I hate when clothing pulls across the bust- or anywhere else for that matter.  It's just a number!  And this is why I always rely on the "click here" measurements for a perfect fit.

Super Contributor

@santorini.  Yes Caroline said she is normally a 14 and that's what she had on.  She asked whether or not she should size up and was told to size up to a 16 by Jac.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

I watched for a few seconds on my computer screen with the sound off.  Was Carolyn talking about sizing on the new coat?  I'm wondering if she mentioned if you're between two sizes, whether to size up or not.

She has a 14 on her in the white and from what I could see she should wear the 16. It was slightly taut across the back of her shoulders. Louis thought she should go up to a 16 too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok, that's very helpful.  Thank you for responding.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Oh, definately the WK wouldn't work for a beret. Was thinking more like the coat material. 

Respected Contributor

Swing t neck isn't available yet.

Honored Contributor

I wear berets in the winter if very windy but they are the chenille type from Charter Club at Macy's. I've never seen a beret of the coat material, but it might be too soft to stand up like a true beret.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@chprsp

Ah, is coming then. Thank you

Valued Contributor

Louis did a great sneak peak of the v-neck swing sweater during the 6 am show. Jac wore it during the leggings presentation. I won't be ordering the turtleneck swing, but will get every color in the V-neck.

Esteemed Contributor

@JustJazzmom @santorini

I went by my trench coat size. I could wear a 6 but the 8 was a better fit across the bust (34D bra). I would say go up if between sizes.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat