Respected Contributor

Linea Trench Coat up for Order

The new Linea Trench Coat is up for order.  Order away.  As  usual a terrible photo.

Regular Contributor

Re: Linea Trench Coat up for Order

The measurements seem to run smaller than I would have expected. I am going to order up one size. Hope the shoulders Don't droop as a result. I do not like numeric sizing on a coat.

Esteemed Contributor

It looks really nice but I know the sleeves will be too long for me. I'll have to pass on this one.

Valued Contributor

Blindogs, I did the same. I ordered the larger numerical size of my alpha range. The weight of this trench sounds perfect for most of the winter here in northwest Florida. But, for the couple weeks we have some cold weather, I would want enough room to wear a couple layers underneath. Layering is the answer to our winters when temps can vary 30° in a day.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Amazing. Leah comes out wearing the olive trench on AM Style and she has the collar flipped up showing the fashion tape on the back (black side) of it.

Respected Contributor

I got up at 4AM Ca time....to make coffee to get awake.   Now I am watcing live the show at 5AM Ca. time.  

Already ordered the Olive Trench.    Looks nice.  Of course I have to take it to the tailor which adds to the price for a petite.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just turned to QVC and saw the olive trench!  I can't believe I popped it in my cart I love it on Leah though and the length is longer than I thought.  It looks like a nice in between seasons coat when it's not warm but it's not cold either.

Respected Contributor

I've been up since 5AM with hip pain & did the QVC livestream so I wouldn't disturb my still sleeping hubby! I think the olive trench looks amazing on Leah. I decided to order up a size, too. Really happy to see the length of this trench...I'm stumped on that 2nd color, so I have the burgundy & olive on check hold.

I think the trench is up next!

Respected Contributor

The Olive trench sold out first.   Glad I got mine.   I knew the olive would sell out first.   

Respected Contributor

Now what we need is the Olive color dress pants to go with the olive trench.  Would order two pairs.