Super Contributor

Linea Pull-on Ponte Knit Pants (A268216) Sizing Help

[ Edited ]

I debated between size 14 and size 16 in these ponte pants.  My question is how do these run -- larger than measurements given online or about the same?  I'm really in-between both sizes according to the measurements so that's the dilemma.  Anyone who has ordered these care to comment on how they fit?  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Linea Pull-on Ponte Knit Pants (A268216) Sizing Help

[ Edited ]

I sized down to a 12. Hth

Esteemed Contributor

I would check the click here measurements for this pant.  I own the black, dark umber and navy I wear an xl but ordered the large in these pants and they fit beautifully.  The other ponte knit pants he did when I first ordered my regular size xl they were too big.

The Linea ladies are very helpful so someone will pop in I am sure.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@InStitches49

I think these run true-to-measurements. I ordered my usual size in Linea pants and the fit is tailor-made. There is "give" in the fabric, so if I were in-between sizes, I think I'd order the lower of the two--the 14 should fit you. Check the hip measurement, tho, to be sure.

I have these pants in every color, except umber. Love them.

Respected Contributor

Can someone talk about the length.  I am over 5'8" tall but still I am concerned the length is too long to wear with dress flats.  I don't like to wear heels all the time.  TIA!

Respected Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

Can someone talk about the length.  I am over 5'8" tall but still I am concerned the length is too long to wear with dress flats.  I don't like to wear heels all the time.  TIA!

@KentuckyWoman

I'm 5'9" and I can wear this 32-inch inseam with flats or very low heels/boots. 

Respected Contributor

At 5'6" I had to have mine hemmed. I held off ordering these until recently because I didn't want to have them hemmed. It was worth it. I'm amazed at the quality of the ponte.

Respected Contributor

I am 5'9" and these are my all time favourite Pants - have 5 pairs. The quality is Superb. And the length is perfect for me.
Respected Contributor

Thanks @GraceCO and all who responded about the length of these ponte pants.  I just ordered the dark umber.  I love that color and can't wait to try them!