Esteemed Contributor

Re: Linea Live- Who's watching?

Well, last full show of the year and it was a goodie!  

A few appearances next month but I think that's the end of the new for fall.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

@gardensla

And my wardrobe looks fabulous!

Contributor

I want all 3 Zebra LOL

Getting the blue, how to decide between the grey and tobacco?!

Love them all!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh my goodness did I spend money, but I am so excited to receive the great clothes 

I ordered. I ordered the new textured knit sweater in black, the hooded wool blend coat in grey (which I think will look great over that sweater), and finally the whisper knit swing turtleneck in the maroon color. I'm finally back to my Weight Watchers goal weight and I'm rebuilding my wardrobe...what fun!

Trusted Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

Oh my goodness did I spend money, but I am so excited to receive the great clothes 

I ordered. I ordered the new textured knit sweater in black, the hooded wool blend coat in grey (which I think will look great over that sweater), and finally the whisper knit swing turtleneck in the maroon color. I'm finally back to my Weight Watchers goal weight and I'm rebuilding my wardrobe...what fun!

Congrats on your weight loss -- it's so fun to shop for Linea! He's not on the air that often, so I really look forward to his shows.  I increased the number of swing sweaters in my closet to a whopping FOUR.....love that tobacco and couldn't resist that pink.  Let the imperial violet go.....that was really hard to do. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

did anyone go UP in the zebra coat?

i am trying to decide whether to stay with a medium or go with a large?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's been a great season--happy with all my purchases! Filled in quite a bit, too, with foundational pieces I missed. Louis hit it out of the park, as usual! Great show.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am glad I ordered everything before the early morning show.  They did not post until almost 4:30 a.m.  Of course, Louis Dell Olio  is a 3 time Coty Award winner(Fashion's equivalent of the Oscar).  He also has been inducted into the Coty Award Hall of Fame.  He is by far the best designer on QVC!!

Respected Contributor

I love Louis Dell Olio.  It is always so much fun when he is on QVC. Yes it is disappointing  that he will not have another 1 hour show prior to Christmas.  He probably does not have any more merchandise to present.  They will probably have him appear on AM Style or PM Style etc.

Valued Contributor

@sunshine45

Louis said on his blog and again today not to size up unless you plan on wearing a lot of layers under the coat.  I usually size down in his coats but stayed true to size