Respected Contributor

Linea: Jac's FB Show Notes

[ Edited ]

Edit: This is copied/pasted from Jac's Facebook page. Please note not all the links are live and the sneak peeks are not yet on the LDO blog.

All About Clothes!
Our schedule this week-end and Monday is...Leah's Style Show on Sat. Jan 30th, starting at 7a.m. We will also be on The Morning Show..FEW..on Feb. 1st and our hour long show is That Monday 5-6p.m.. Let's start with Leah's Show....
The 2 items are popular reorders. The NEW will be on the 5-6 Monday Show.
1 #.A214116 ...The "Kate" Shirt that is beloved...in Cotton Stretch. Fits beautifully and it is a proven winner...comes in 2 NEW colors Red & Navy...and, of course, back in White. I love this great shirt.
2. ‪#‎A262070‬ The Linea Leisure Pull on Pant with a straight leg...also ,well loved. I know this sold out before the presentation, so be quick if you want this beautifully fitting pant. The NEW colors are Grey and Taupe...back in Blk, Navy and White (not see through!)
FEW....starts on Monday at 6a.m.

1. # A263356 The Striped Cardigan. Finally, this Cardi is being shown at the right time of the year...it is a great Spring item to have...and it is ON SALE....It feels like Spring out now....and Welcome to February! The colors are: Ivory/Navy, Navy/Green, Yellow/Navy and Teak/Blk.
2. # A238543...The Animal Jacquard Stretch Top....a terrific basic piece to own. It looks great under jackets....see how Louie has styled it. In Olive, Stone, Ruby and Blk..ON SALE! I love those 2 words!

The 5-6p.m. Show
Here are the highlights...there will be jewelry presented and the Mock Neck Sweater, ...Great items. I will tell you about the NEW & Reorder....
1.NEW # A 273858 The Linea Leisure Top with Zippers. The Zippers are at the front of the shoulder...for pics go to louisdellolio.com...This is a refreshing take on a Tunic Top...the zippers add the cool and trendy element, and the fit is easy and relaxed.. This is a fav of mine...I love comfort but want to look a bit edgy..even in the Supermarket! Colors are Light Khaki, Chambray Blue and Navy....I will be in the Navy....

2.NEW # A273859 The Cropped Pant....goes great with the above mentioned Top...same colors.. and they ;look great paired together. This pant is youthful in look and fit. Slim, not baggy....very flattering. Both items are in a NEW fabric that is a comfortable Cotton/Poly Knit....No bumps. No lumps. No back fat!!!!...we all know those areas....
3. ‪#‎A213621‬ This is the reorder Pebble Crepe Tunic...always popular due to it's great fit...easy to wear and looks wonderful with the slim pant, cropped or not. The NEW colors are Light Khaki and Perfectly Pink...also back in White and Navy.
4. NEW ‪#‎A273299‬ The Linea Leisure Heather Pull Over Knit Hoodie...with U neckline....not your grandma's Hoodie! A little bit of edge and so much comfort...great knit fabric...In Petunia, which is Pink...Sea Green and Blue.
5. NEW # A273861 ...The Cotton A Line Jacket...Love this one..It really is a Double Breasted Trench Style with lots of Details....fully lined.....Flattering, easy to wear and very much this season.... and it is the perfect length...hides what ever needs hidden...In White, Navy and a True Red.
As I said, other items will be on....the Teardrop necklace is one of them....Louie has styled all... his own wonderful way....I just saw the line up....Hope you can join us for a Start to Spring.
We will be on our show with Mary Beth.....should be fun!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Linea: Jac's FB Show Notes

Thanks for posting this, grace.

I'm interested in seeing this...but the link doesn't get me anywhere...where are the pics?  They're not on his website.  If you can copy a pic to this thread, that would be appreciated.

1.NEW # A 273858 The Linea Leisure Top with Zippers. The Zippers are at the front of the shoulder...for pics go to louisdellolio.com...This is a refreshing take on a Tunic Top...the zippers add the cool and trendy element, and the fit is easy and relaxed.. This is a fav of mine...I love comfort but want to look a bit edgy..even in the Supermarket! Colors are Light Khaki, Chambray Blue and Navy....I will be in the Navy....

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Super Contributor

I just looked at Louis' website.  He said he may not get to any sneek peeks.  Jac may not realize that.

Super Contributor

I'm thrilled with the news of a new lined COTTON Jacket !!!  I love cozy comfy leisure as much as anyone, for at home ... but nothing looks as polished as a good jacket ... and a great fitting Linea lined cotton jacket is as comfy as any leisure wear ... can't wait to see it. 

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

The picture is not there yet and may not be in time for the show.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF

I copied verbatim what Jac wrote on her Facebook page, including the links. As others have said, Jac may not know the sneak peeks aren't available.

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO

@JustJazzmom

@karlam

Thanks ladies...hope we get a few sneak peaks.  I wouldn't order anything sight unseen and don't know if I'll be able to watch the show.  Love that we're getting a show with all new things and in time for the season.  Have a great evening!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

Jac's Update:

F.Y.I.....Louie will post his Sneak Peeks tomorrow...He has been busy with the line up! Sorry...I had no idea they weren't posted till I asked The Boss!