Valued Contributor

Linea: 5 easy pay day ~ the Yeas and the Nays

[ Edited ]

So out of 9 items - all Linea - here's what worked and what didn't for me.

I ordered 3 of the textured tops.  One of them got canceled after the order went through as having been discovered to be "sold out".  The other two arrived and I found them scratchy on bare skin.  I don't usually have a problem, but they were so scratchy on my skin I could not WAIT to pull them off.  Net loss: 3 ~ Lost one and returned 2 ~ A238543 

Frosted Sea Glass necklace in pink ~ gorgeous but arrived with one petal half-off.  Repaired it myself and by the time I packed it up and sent it back a second petal had come off.  Sad.  But over and done with it. A238543   Running Net Loss:  so far 4 items sent back or "lost"

A262032  Both TOTAL WINNERS.  Already had the Black and the Ivory so this was a no-risk-no-brainer.  Net Gain: 2 winners

A232517  Total WINNER and a happy surprise.  Love this skirt.  How did I miss out on these when they first came out.  Double winner since on clearance price.  Running Net Gain: 3 great items

J264035 Another no-brainer winner in Cream!  Just fantastic!

Running Net Gain: 4 fabulous items

J296890 - Another no-brainer winner item.  Total Net Gain: 5 fabulous Linea items and 4 "I lost out" items in Linea returns or sold-out items.  5 great winners and I'm really happy with my purchases and what I kept (and what had to go back).

Anybody else make happy Linea choices on easy pay day?

Honored Contributor

Re: Linea: 5 easy pay day ~ the Yeas and the Nays

@TheOwl

I didn't order anything on the 5 easy pays day at all. I wish that the Q would offer a free shipping day on 'Spend $75 and get free shipping as other websites do. Then I would be interested in buying items on my wish list.

I really miss the half off shipping of 2nd item that the Q previously offered.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

didnt think i wanted the gold fish.....but i decided to order that AND the school of fish......both are keepers. i am headed down to the beach in a few days and they will be tagging along. if he does the school of fish in silver i will get both again. definitely a fun look.

two other great deals, but NOT from qvc.......the oversized whisper knit sweater in black from ebay..... brand new..... 12.95!!!!! right now it is selling on qvc for $44 AND the linea leisure zip front hoodie in navy.....brand new....... 12.95!!!!! it is selling on qvc for $53!!!!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I received the goldfish also! Then ordered the silver fish yesterday. I'm lovin' the fishies! I also received the yellow zip sweater. Very pretty, fits well. Looks great with the gold fish.
Respected Contributor

My "fish scale" bracelet in gold arrived and is too tight to fasten, :-(  And my emoticons are in text, such as "woman frowning."  Definitely a frowning type day.

I have a 7" wrist and I could struggle with it, but don't want to do that as it would have no drape anyway.  

I think this bracelet and the necklaces should be called "fish bone"; isn't that what this really is????  It is the skeleton of a fish, not a fish with scales?  

Valued Contributor

@author

I had the same problem with J317113 .  I have a 6 3/4 inch wrist.  Because the latch is inside the dome, once I had it on I could not get it off.  And then I panicked.  Once I got it off, back it went. 

Agree about the bones as opposed to the scales Man Surprised on your bracelet.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TheOwl

It's a beautiful bracelet but not worth the struggle and then it is too tight.  I love a drapey bracelet!

Sorry yours didn't work out either; I doubt if I will order more bracelets from any vendor unless there are definite sizes and I can get the L.  

I see you got the emoticon to be a face......darn.  Perhaps it turns into a face after one posts the message?  Woman Surprised

Valued Contributor

@author

Choose the little smiley face when you prepare your post.  It's 7 icons in from the left at the top of the box you prepare your message in.  There are 5 rows of emoticons - some of them have faces Woman Wink 

Valued Contributor

Those were great buys that you found on ebay, sunshine45. I have that oversized sweater in 2 of the colors & feel that it was well worth the original price, much less $13. I also own the LL hoodie in black & wore it everywear this past spring.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the 42" gunmetal palm frond necklace that day. The easy pay motivated me to give it a chance. I like it but wish the chain between the palm fronds was a little more substantial.