Respected Contributor

Re: Leisure Mixed Media Sweater...

Being in FL, I miss out on some of the neat colder weather items. I will be getting this though, doesn't look too heavy. The cream is so classic, love it. But then I saw the blue Wow. Which to get. I think the blue would look better on me. So you think one color would look better with jeans?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am sure I will not buy this Linea sweater.  It is cute, but not my style. For a change I will save some money.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't decide ... think I'll have to get both colors.   Oh @GraceCO ... I need your help here!  Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoX wrote:

I can't decide ... think I'll have to get both colors.   Oh @GraceCO ... I need your help here!  Smiley LOL

@SoX LOL. We sure do enable each other...not that I'm complaining!

At least we're only dealing with two colors Woman Wink

I think I'll try one color first...I doubt this will sellout right away, so you can always go back for seconds. I'm getting the cream to go with the TN. Hoping the stripes will not be too much and make me look bigger than I am! Hope not. lol

Which color are you thinking about?

Esteemed Contributor

@GraceCO  ...

Think I'll go with the cream, also ... will wear it with the cream TN, too.  Hope you're right about it not selling out, though.

Respected Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@GraceCO  ...

Think I'll go with the cream, also ... will wear it with the cream TN, too.  Hope you're right about it not selling out, though.

Me too! @SoX

Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Being in FL, I miss out on some of the neat colder weather items. I will be getting this though, doesn't look too heavy. The cream is so classic, love it. But then I saw the blue Wow. Which to get. I think the blue would look better on me. So you think one color would look better with jeans?

Hi @crazycockermom

I wouldn't even consider the cream...so not my color.  But, I like the blue and think it will go well with jeans, especially chambray, and I'm picky about shades of blue with my jeans.  If not, it will go very well with black.  It's a pretty blue!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Respected Contributor

@SoX Did you see the photo of Jac wearing the blue? Heart

I may need to switch my color, or get both!

Respected Contributor

@MacDUFF
Thanks for responding. I'm picky about blues with jeans too. While I think the cream is classic, that color against my face isn't very flattering. I'd have to wear a black turtleneck under it to look good on me, and I don't wear turtlenecks much in Florida. I'm going for the blue!
Honored Contributor

queendiva wrote:

An easy No for me because of the horizontal stripes, but I could be talked into adding another pair of jogger pants to my collection.

it is an easy NO for me also. i also stay away from horizontal stripes and i am just not loving this look......it isnt my style at all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein