Honored Contributor

I just received my spruce jacket and the color is outstanding.  The only thing that really bugs me is that the lapels do not say flat if wearing the jacket open which is how I usually wear my jackets.  I looked at the video and they seem to stay open on the models.  Anyone else's jacket doing this? 

Trusted Contributor

I have this jacket in black from last year. I pulled it out and tried it on again, and I have the same problem as you. I think I am going to try to "train" the leather, by somehow clipping the lapels to lay flat with a clothes pin with tissue under where it clips on (to protect the leather and not have marks  while it is on the hanger. I am leary of lightlly pressing it with a paper over the leather; too chicken to try that. 

I too would welcome any suggestions how to deal with this.

This may be a question for Louis!

Valued Contributor

I just received the beautiful Earth Brown, & it is gorgeous.  But the lapels flop over too..maybe there is some special leather-safe tape we can use?

Respected Contributor

I put mine on the ironing board with a towel over it and pressed it without making a crease.

Esteemed Contributor

What I did was lay the jacket on the floor and put two hard-cover books ... one on each lapel ... for maybe a day and overnight.   Worked like a charm

Valued Contributor

Wow, thanks for the great suggestions Marilyn & Sox!

Respected Contributor

I purchased my first Linea moto jacket - earth brown version.  What a beauty!

The fit, leather and style are lovely.  Louis being a 3 time coty award winner knows how to fit clothing etc.  The leather is top quality lamb leather.  So glad I decided to purchase this lovely moto jacket.

Respected Contributor

Welcome to the "Moto Club". LOL