Trusted Contributor
I know why you all raved about the trench coat! Bought the navy in the Q outlet for about $70. Belt never out of the package! The fabric, the tailoring,and the details are amazing. I can see why some of you own it in more than one color. Just fantastic! FYI--item number A267875.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Late to the party,but now

NiceI

I have not been to the outlet in a few years. Looking forward to going there next Friday!

Valued Contributor

@2zbeach wrote:
I know why you all raved about the trench coat! Bought the navy in the Q outlet for about $70. Belt never out of the package! The fabric, the tailoring,and the details are amazing. I can see why some of you own it in more than one color. Just fantastic! FYI--item number A267875.

Great score on the price! I bought the black this fall after reading rave reviews on the forum. Have worn it most days except for bitter cold ones where a down coat is needed. Very stylish and versatile, my go to coat of the season.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Trusted Contributor

Hope you find some awesome things. Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor

Actually when I go to the outlet,I usually take DH.  He loves to check out the electronics.  He was looking at cameras and noticed the Linea label on this coat,next to the electronics case.  He knows I'm a sucker for all things Linea.  He called me over and to my surprise,it was my size.  Couldn't get to the register fast enough.  Cashier said , " Here's your receipt in case you have to return it." I said " No way!" Feels like I won the lottery. Like you,I will get miles out of it! Wear yours in much health and happiness!