Honored Contributor

Re: LOUIS POSTED PICTURES OF THE NEW ITEMS

I had a similar white jacket of Louis' (cotton) in years past.  I loved that jacket but it really was a "dirt" magnet for me.  I must just be nasty.  Ha ha.  Every time I wore it to dinner, I would have marks on the sleeves, the cuffs or makeup marks on the collar.  I wish I were not, but I think I am just too untidy for whitey.

Trusted Contributor

I am a little sad that absolutely nothing interests me.Smiley Sad  It used to be that I couldn't decide what to get to keep my credit card from melting.  Oh well, there's always next time.

Respected Contributor

Louis had his Kate shirt on this morning.  It almost all sold out.  I do not need one so I was not in the hunt.  I already own 2 white and 1 blue.  It is a great shirt for under suit jackets.   The stays in the collar are so wonderful as well as the fabric, styling and fit.

QVC is always fun when Louis Dell'Olio is on.  Even if I do not purchase I always DVR and watch to hear his explanations of his clothing.  His comments are entertaining, but I view his comments as teaching moments.  QVC is lucky to have him.

Honored Contributor

@culebra

I have that shirt in almost every color except white (not a good color near my face).  I have already worn the navy several times.   

Respected Contributor

I have the Kate shirt in white.  I really don't wear shirts much -- mostly sweaters, T-shirts and tanks.  I have a pretty casual lifestyle now that I'm retired.  I also don't like to iron.

Respected Contributor

The Cotton Jacket A273861 has been posted on Q - with a Featured Price.

Valued Contributor

Shipping is $5, Why?  The trench coat shipping was $3.  QVC is so slick, they say one thing and do another. Clothing items are suppose to be $3, I thought.

Super Contributor

Getting the red jacket -- Louis' true red color is always gorgeous!

Super Contributor

I just ordered the new jacket in the navy and am eyeing the red.  I did get the medium because I usually wear that size in Linea jackets.  The measurements seem huge but Louis said on his blog to go with your usual size as the jacket needs to be a little bigger.  Hope I'm not disappointed.  I also just got the Linea Leisure pants in the new taupe and the navy and love them! So I was really bad and got them in the black and gray.  White pants on me just don't look good nor do they stay a crisp white.  I guess I'm just a prone to get dirt on light colored fabrics too easily. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I can't believe I received my navy blue top with the zippers today! It's more stunning in person! Love it! I also got the leisure pants in petite. I had ordered the black, and they are the most comfortable pants! They are definitely NOT "sweat pants". Wish I could buy the blue or grey but they are sold out. I am thinking about getting the zippered top in the khaki color also. 😀❤️😀