Respected Contributor

Re: LINEA ZEBRA COAT ARRIVED.

[ Edited ]

I own the grey, and it's a heather grey with black, and it's BEAUTIFUL. A prison uniform?? They would make very chic inmates. It's very sophisticated, and very wearable. Now that the weather is cooling down in my area I look forward tro wearing it.

Respected Contributor

@culebra wrote:

To Mustangshar and SoX - Wouldn't it be nice if we had a World Series in Chicago!  We now know there are at least three Linea coats in Chicago.  If we ever see each other in the coats, we say "hello."

I'm hearing that! I used to be a Sox fan, but the Cubs haven't won in over 100 years! For once, I believe they just might do it, like in the movie, Back To The Future said they would, lol

Respected Contributor

I am so late to the Zebra Coat Party!!!  But....when the grey came back in inventory in my XL I grabbed one before I could tell myself yet again that I do not need another coat.

Today I received it and tried it on with appropriate clothing and wow, wow, wow, now I see why this is so popular!  The cut is so flattering, slimming, stylish, youthful.  

And the fabric!  Soft and warm, feels like a cashmere coat.  I know in this cold climate I'll be wearing this a lot, plus I love the way it looks on me.  It is the antithesis of matronly or frumpy.  

I've looked at coats in stores and have seen nothing that compares to this, and the price is unbelievable too.

Respected Contributor

I received the Grey/Black Zebra coat a few days ago (I already have the Tobacco/Black). I plan to wear it again today.  I just love it!  It fits perfectly and is very comfortable (I ordered a small, and it's plenty roomy, but not overly so).  

Valued Contributor

@author

I should be reading the latest book by Nicholas Sparks that I began last night, instead of reading this forum.  I decided to go ahead and hit the submit button for the grey zebra!  I have kept A203505 Linea Leopard Print Lined Topper even though it is too large (in case I gain weight) because it is such a beautiful quality.  I believe it was called ecru color which is similar to the alabaster now offered. When I look at clothes that don't fit any longer I ask if I would still wear it in five years?  I have an extra closet where I can store them. This leopard topper was definitely one that I would wear in five years and that I kept.  I have a feeling this zebra one will be one of those, too.  

Respected Contributor

@breee

I hope you love this coat!  I believe it will be a Linea classic, one of those we do hang onto, and which never goes out of style.  I think the cut/fit of it is going to accomodate gaining or losing weight nicely.  It looks great oversized and the fit in your regular size is roomy yet very chic.  An overused word nowadays especially on QVC, but this coat screams chic.

Mine was new in the package, not a return or else someone didn't even open it.  Perhaps the new inventory is due to cancellations, returns, sizing issues where two were ordered and one returne, etc., who knows!  I am simply happy I had a second chance at acquiring this.

Valued Contributor

@author

Thanks, I am sure I will love it. I am glad that you like yours so much.  I have so many clothes that I have been trying to be more mindful of my purchases. I kept reading how others were wearing this coat. But I have so many other Linea pieces that this will this zebra coat will complement that I just had to order it.  I think it will be a Linea classic that will last forever.  I hope I get one that is okay.