Respected Contributor

I purchased the Linea zebra coat in tobacco.  It is lovely and even nicer than I thought it would be.  I took Louis's advice and purchased my usual size.  I generally wear medium - sometimes a small in whisper knit.  I purchased the medium.  It fits perfectly and is beautifully finished and tailored. The fabric is very soft and feels like an expensive fabric. I certainly can wear sweaters and some blazers under the coat.  I live in Chicago so I will not be able to wear the coat in our extreme cold during the winter.  It will be great for fall and spring. 

What I love most about the coat other than its beauty and tailoring, it is unique and expensive looking. We, Linea ladies, are lucky we can buy clothing from a much honored and world class designer of Louis Dell'Olio's caliber at QVC prices.  The Linea zebra coat is another winner from Louis Dell'Olio and his Linea Collection!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LINEA ZEBRA COAT ARRIVED.

[ Edited ]

My grey arrived yesterday! I agree with your impression regarding fit and fabric. I ordered small which was the size I bought in the trench and one size up from last year's boucle which was too small. The small on me is slouchy and easy but not sloppy nor oversized. It looks so amazingly chic with jeans and boots. I can easily fit a WK swing turtleneck under it and even a moderately chunky Irish knit sweater. I don't like hoods but the way this one is made (it's part of the collar rather than tacked on the back) it lies flat and really does add to the effect.

If it weren't sold out in my size, I'd go back for a tobacco. 

eta--the grey zebra is pretty smashing with the black and white nubby knit set!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It sounds like an echo in here ... I received both the grey and tobacco coats yesterday and "let me just say" I agree with both Culebra and Gardens --   what great workmanship and classic beauty ... they are so ... "me."

This is a  jeans, boots, ivory knit sweater,  and out the door coat ... Lunch with the girls at a great restaurant coat ... Walking in the doctor's office and having heads turn coat .... Walking across the Michigan Avenue Bridge to admiring glances coat.   

@culebra  ... you're correct in that we won't be wearing these in our extreme Chicago winter, but beginning next week we'll be stylin' and profilin' ...  my regular size is a hot-off-the-runway-fit.   I may only have to cuff the sleeves if wearing a lighter weight sweater.

Respected Contributor

My tobacco coat arrived yesterday also.  I just love it!  I ordered the larger of my 2 sizes and it's perfect.  I loved the look during the sneak peek when the model wore the clay turtleneck, black pants and the tobacco coat.  I have the clay turtleneck and can't wait to wear it all together.

I also received the hooded pullover shirt.  In the presentation, the shirts looked small on the models, so I went up TWO sizes and I love the fit - loose and comfy.  I may order another color.

Honored Contributor

I saw that coat during his show and let me just say how stylish all of you ladies will be sporting Louis' gorgeous coat!!!!  WOW - I love the cut of it, love the pockets, LOVE the design, love the colors. 

Now this is what style is all about!!!  Wear your's well ladies - I'm jealous!

Respected Contributor

I'm in the Chicago area too! Received my topaz this afternoon. Very nice! I see this with the swing black Tneck, leggings or other straight bottom and booties.  I need to see how my nutmeg wk pencil skirt looks with it. Should be fine.

Respected Contributor

@culebra@SoX  Well won't the Chicago area be looking gorgeous or what?  😎

Me three,out in Glen Ellyn!  The ZEBRAS invade Chicago.😀

Esteemed Contributor

@culebra    @Mustang Shar ....

A Sox fan says Congratulations to the Chicago Cubs!  

Respected Contributor

I received my Tobacco/Black Zebra Coat today, and I really like it.  The size small is plenty roomy to wear with a cardigan or blazer.

I also ordered and received the Oatmeal Hooded Sweater, and I like that also.  It fits well and is very soft and comfortable.

Respected Contributor

To Mustangshar and SoX - Wouldn't it be nice if we had a World Series in Chicago!  We now know there are at least three Linea coats in Chicago.  If we ever see each other in the coats, we say "hello."