Honored Contributor

Thanks...I swear it was featured on the blog and it was a new item, there were several colors.  I'll do some research!

Valued Contributor

I love this turtleneck. Received the lilac and it's so feminine and pretty. I just ordered the blue. Love jewel tones and the winter pastels.

Valued Contributor

Could it be the one by H by Halston?

Valued Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Thanks...I swear it was featured on the blog and it was a new item, there were several colors.  I'll do some research!

I check Louis's blog daily and the only hooded sweater i saw was the short one. 

Esteemed Contributor

Loved the show this morning! I'm hoping I'll be able to watch the noon show today from my computer at work! He's becoming my favorite Q clothing line! Sure wish he'd bring more so that my size wouldn't always sell out so quickly.....

Contributor

I bought the whisper knit sweater with the contrasting piece on the bottom and the new striped hooded coat. His clothing is lovely.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LINEA LIVE. Who's up?

[ Edited ]

@Drrags wrote:

I bought the whisper knit sweater with the contrasting piece on the bottom and the new striped hooded coat. His clothing is lovely.

@DrragsI have the sweater in the black and blue! It's super soft and comfy and looks fantastic over black pants or a black skirt. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs

Maybe the hooded dress?  A "dress," but also loooooooong tunic-type jacket...?  Don't know # off-hand, but can search "Linea hooded" and it'll pop up.

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

I'm here and listening to the show! Coat is last!!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Esteemed Contributor

Here for Round TWO!

Excited to see the new coat live.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat