Respected Contributor

Re: LINEA L/S Raglan Leisure Tunic Back In Stock W 2 New Colors!

@lavendar wrote:

Is the weight on this similar to the weight on the LL hoody and cardigan. I love the pants, wish I had bought all three colors. I got the white and black, wish I'd gotten the navy. They are the most comfortable pants I've ever owned.

The navy is available in the petite, but even though I'm only 5'2'' I have a very long torso and the rise on the petite might be too small on me. Did anyone get the petite who isn't short waisted?

I never never wear a "sweat shirt".... but this top feels like a soft fancy sweat shirt without looking like a sweat shirt.   I like th feel so much I got all the colors because I knew I would love wearing this during cool evening at home or cold mornings at home.  Also good for my daily walks.

I am 5'2" and I order petite when ever it is offered.  It is long but a nice long.

Honored Contributor

My new colors of this tunic arrived today.

Here are the photos-- my flash is making the violet look bluish but its a purple color.

Leisure Violet Tunic.JPG

Leisure Merlot Tunic.JPG

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

My new colors of this tunic arrived today.

Here are the photos-- my flash is making the violet look bluish but its a purple color.

Leisure Violet Tunic.JPG

Leisure Merlot Tunic.JPG

JustJazzmom,  Lucky you for getting yours already.   Maybe I will get mine tomorrow.   I hope Linea makes matching short pants to have a set.   I have matching crop pants of Linea's and that top and his pants make a cute casual set.  Thanks for the picture.  I have no clue how to send pictures to the forum.  

Honored Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow

If you have a PC, I wrote a thread in the 'Garden' forum on how to resize photos from your PC to do here. The icon to use is that mountain landscape icon.

The merlot is pretty close to the wine ponte knit leggings LDO had previously (I believe now sold out).

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMG_3902.JPG   Experimenting here JJM.  But it definitely did not go as directed in your Gardens post Smiley Happy  I'm on Windows 8.1 Pro and as my family always laments ~ they think this is the worst OS yet.  I'm hoping 10 coming out in July will be better, but we'll see.  I couldn't follow the steps you posted because my options differ from what you instructed to use.  So I focused on the goal ~ the "you can't post this because it is over X# of pixels" or whatever it tells you.  And I tinkered with ways to get the pixels down.  Worse, all of my photos are out in the Microsoft Cloud [son who is a partner at Microsoft set it up this way so I would have multiple location back-ups of photos and so photos would not "clog" up my laptop].  So it's not a straight-forward matter, so far as I can YET figure out, but I'll keep trying - to get the photo from One Drive to the "desktop" although my other sons tear their hair because I don't technically have a "desktop" in this OS.  At least I got one single solitary successful photo to work.  Now I have to try and backstep to remember what I did.  Smiley Happy  By the way I never could open the photo - once I got it from the cloud to "My pictures" - with microsoft office in the way you described.  My version is 15 of micrsoft office.

Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow

If you have a PC, I wrote a thread in the 'Garden' forum on how to resize photos from your PC to do here. The icon to use is that mountain landscape icon.

The merlot is pretty close to the wine ponte knit leggings LDO had previously (I believe now sold out).

JustJazzmom,  Thank you for that information.  

I guess it is best for me to not Quote pictures. (smile)

Great I have merlot pants.   Now I will have a match set.   I favor match sets.  That way I can add a silk scarf for more added colors.  Or Linea's nice necklaces full of colors on chains.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the pictures of the new colours!

Valued Contributor

You'd THINK that it would be a fairly straight shot - when the tunics leave Harrisburg, PA - going up, northeast to New Hampshire, right?  So finally I checked on them last night as to tracking status and they were where?  Nashville, Tennessee.  And this morning they are in Knoxville, Tennessee  Man Frustrated  Oy Yoy Yoy!  Not the path I would have taken to get here from Pennsylvania.  Guess my tunics got the wanderlust.....Wonder if I'll see them before the 4th of July?  Smiley Embarassed

Trusted Contributor

I just noticed these were buy more and save. $3 off after first purchase. Makes the decision between merlot and violet a slam dunk. It's BOTH. Again.

Trusted Contributor

Hi JJM. I have the v-neck cotton/span tunic in 2 colors. Love. Should I go with the same size in this one? Reviews are up and down. Thanks!!!