Honored Contributor

Re: LINEA: Crepe Gauze Pants and Tunic Posted!!!

@Tylerpoo

I ordered the 10 because most times with numerical sizing for me, I am a 12 in bottoms I think these are supposed to worn not too fitted but languid-- for lack of a better word. I feel your frustration as I dislike numerical sizing too.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Re: Gauze Pants and Tunic Posted!!!

I decided to cancel my order for the black pants.  I checked my drawers, and I have an older pair of light-weight Linea black pants that have full legs.  I wore them the last two years to different events, and they will work just fine with the pink tunic.

Regular Contributor

I'm taking a chance on this lunchtime special to wear with the alabaster pants and tunic.  I thought this alabaster looked too light altho maybe it would be tonal.  The sandstone might be a better match. 

Susan Graver Sheer Chiffon Long Sleeve Kimono - A265014 

QVC Price: $47.00 Lunchtime Special Price: $20.98
Available for 2 Easy Payments
Valued Contributor

Got my tunic today in alabaster. Ladies, go in your closet and look for A233854 drape front jacket in the bamboo color. This matches perfectly with anything alabaster. Looks very good with the pants and tunic, also the dress in alabaster.

The blush jacket wears well with PP or the pale pink.  I have both sets and get lots of wear with them. There is a matching tank to the jacket.

Respected Contributor

I have the lotus print drape front jacket in blush and it looks wonderful with either the new pink crepe tank or of course the black one, WONDERFUL!  Looks like they were destined to be together, and with the wide leg pants, great.  Long necklaces finish the look.

I took a cue from Louis's styling and combined the very long faceted bead necklace (like the jet one he showed) in the metallic color with the long Linea pearls in grey, perfect.  I never thought of pairing those two necklaces.

Honored Contributor

Wait listed alabaster Petite size 12 pants arrived today and they fit like the unlined black Petite size 10 does. Please stalk for a Petite 10 in alabaster as the Petite 10 is going back today. Off to get them both shortened as I intend to wear with low heels/sandals not flip flops.

Respected Contributor

This top in bamboo goes beautifully with the alabaster pants.

Own jacket in bamboo and blush; own print top in blush.:

Valued Contributor

Commented on this combination of drape front top and anything alabaster yesterday, thanks for showing the pictures.

Honored Contributor

@Tylerpoo wrote:

Commented on this combination of drape front top and anything alabaster yesterday, thanks for showing the pictures.

IMO its close but the alabaster appears brighter in color to me over that bamboo shade. I went out into sunlight to look at the open cardigan and the tunic top as the pants are at seamstress being altered.