Respected Contributor

Just some encouragement with regard to Linea stalking.  I made a huge mistake last fall and passed on the Alabaster short sleeve sweater as well as the Linea alabaster quilted light weight jacket in my size.  I stalked everyday and received the Alabaster short sleeve sweater and yesterday scored the Linea Alabaster quilted light weight jacket(A267878). I am thrilled.  I love Louis's alabaster color.  Last year I missed out on the black swing sweater which sold out in seconds on PM Style and last summer finally scored the right size in the swing sweater.  

Respected Contributor

Re: LINEA AND STALKING

[ Edited ]

Good for you, @culebra! I have the sweater & jacket in alabaster & love both pieces. I know, it's hard to tell what to jump on & order. I've also been lucky as a Linea stalker...a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do...lol

Valued Contributor

Happy for you. I have both those pieces and love them.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks ladies!  Now I have to go look for those items and feel bad I didn't see themWoman Sad

Valued Contributor

I agree stalking pays off!  When I got up this morning, my size in the quilted jacket popped up, and it was gone when I completed the order.

Respected Contributor

I missed out on the Perfectly Pink Pebble Crepe Top, and I have been stalking a size small.  Luckily, I was able to snag one today!  For those of you wanting the pink top, it's worthwhile stalking QVC.com.

Esteemed Contributor

I can totally relate I brought the black quilted jacket and when it arrived I could have kicked myself for not buying the alabaster color as well and kept checking back to see if one would pop back in my size and yes it did, so I ordered it as quickly as possible I wish I had gotten the tank top as well.

Now I've moved on to the moto jacket....it kind of grew on me on the last visit I wanted the black but it's sold out and I do love that deep green so I ordered that in my size.

Respected Contributor

Re: LINEA AND STALKING

[ Edited ]

I noticed new sizes are available for the moto jacket A267935 in the color black...which Louis says is being retired, along with the plum & spruce.

Three new colors in the moto jacket are coming next Fall.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm really loving the deep spruce color over the black now because it's different.  I heard during the presentation the colors are being retired so that he can bring in new colors.  I also read on his blog that his jean jacket or vest wasn't reordered I'm surprised by this; I didn't buy the vest but I did buy the white and blue denim jacket, I just ordered the perfectly pink denim jacket.

Respected Contributor

I just received the plum moto--what a gorgeous color. I have the black, which is a no-brainer classic...the spruce, not so much. I find that color doesn't work with as many clothes in my wardrobe.

I'm hoping there's a luggage tan among the new moto colors next Fall...or, a navy!