Honored Contributor

I just received my reorder Kate shirt in dark olive and raspberry.  I notice they are available in tea rose, periwinkle and light aqua also  if anyone is interested. 

Honored Contributor

Re: KATE SHIRT - NEW COLORS!

What's the number?  I couldn't find it?

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66

Here you go: A214116

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

I just received my reorder Kate shirt in dark olive and raspberry.  I notice they are available in tea rose, periwinkle and light aqua also  if anyone is interested. 

Well, darn!  I wish I had known about the additional new colors.  I'm currently wearing the raspberry, which is very pretty, but any of these other 3 would be much better with my light coloring. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

I am very tempted by the tea rose.  It looks beautiful as does the periwinkle.  Both would work well with my coloring.  The light aqua is also very pretty but not good for me.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DiAnneThanks for posting! I also just received the raspberry Kate shirt to go with the raspberry WK cardigan--missed out on the matching tank, which is now sold out. Either one of the long Byzantine necklaces look great with it. Thought it might dress it up too much, but it works.

The tea rose & aqua are very pretty colors...and the periwinkle is calling my name.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting the number.  I went looking and found out I already have several of them.

I often, very often, wear a shirt like that with a jacket, fold out the cuffs and the collar. 

You would not believe how many jackets (i.e. Denim & Co, Isaac, Joan Rivers) I have that I do that with.

Thanks again.

Esteemed Contributor

I think I will add the periwinkle and the light aqua.