Trusted Contributor

Re: Just don't know what to say ...

[ Edited ]

I'm not too hopeful that my black pants will make their way to me.  Prospects for the tank look  better as the black tunic is still in stock.

I just ordered the Alabaster pants in the larger of my two possible sizes.  Hope they don't swim on me! I ordered the smaller the first go-around.  The Alabaster pants will be less versatile for me, but I will be able to wear them with the black tunic, the black and bamboo "Lotus" print from a while back, and the kimono jacket with the embroidered sleeves.  Also with navy.

If anyone is interested, I checked and there are at least five left in Alabaster in the size 12.  Sorry, I didn't check the other sizes.

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

This is crazy! Because I had fallen asleep before the pants came on line, I ended up ordering at 5 pm during the show. They shipped yesterday! Now how does that even happen?!

It happens all the darn time.  I think they punish those who sit up and wait.  I had to order mine because I was out of town at doctor.  I have waited until show before and got them while those who ordere earlier, did not.  Then I have seen it the other way around.  There is no rhyme or reason to QVC (questionable volume is cray-cray).

Frequent Contributor

I called customer service and they told me the opposite.  The lady said If my order says

backorder I probably wouldn't get it. What the heck is the difference between the two?

Valued Contributor

@diane228, my pants and tunic switched from backorder to "in processing" last night. So, there is hope for a backorder.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

It makes no sense not to process orders according to when they are received. 

I'm not about to start a big fuss with customer service over this ... you can just stick a fork in me ...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered two different sizes in the alabaster pant and the smaller size shipped but I just go an email this mornig that there is an order delay.  I am hoping the smaller of the two sizes I ordered fit like I want them too so I'm not too worried I'm planning on backing away from the table so that I can lose a few pounds while I am out on leave next month.

On that note I ordered the pink necklace set almost immediately because I had my outfit planned and allowed plenty of time for them to arrive and although it shipped I never received them, I called cs and they said they would ship a replacement that I also never received only to find out that they never shipped the replacement so I had to call a third time and finally got them after the event had passed of course but I will be wearing them next month.

Respected Contributor

I live in Chicago and stalked QVC on Sunday night every half hour.  I think I ordered prior to midnight CST right when it went online and ordered my stuff immediately.  It has all shipped.  It has not arrived as of yet.

Respected Contributor

I don't think there is any rhyme or reason to how they ship. I am starting to think  orders placed during the show get priorty, but I will still place mine early and hope for the best.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wanted the black pants for an upcoming trip, but they are still on back order.   I'm thinking about canceling and buying a similar pair elsewhere.  

I've been ordering fewer and fewer Linea pieces anyway,  and this snafu just about finishes my shopping here ... it's hit or miss on delivery times,  and in what condition the garment will arrive (plastic bags for a leather jacket is absurb).   What other major retailer does this?

Honored Contributor

I don't know if this has been addressed on this thread but we NO LONGER have the option of choosing what method of shipping-- it's the Q's choice.

I tried ordering something via UPS and even C/S couldn't help me.

The tunic got shipped via USPS and for 2 days showed it at shipping hub in NJ! Then 2 days later was showing it scanned into my home PO! I was not thrilled by that!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼