Super Contributor

Re: July: Fess Up! What did you order?

I didn't order anything new, just the striped sweater in the teak/black for fall and winter.  There just wasn't anything in this showing that I needed or wanted, and I figure that leaves my budget more open for early fall and winter items that I may need more. 

Respected Contributor

@namealreadytaken wrote:

Would anyone who already has the raspberry tank, please tell me how the color compares to the on-line color selection for the product. Has Louis paired it with anything on any of the programs where I could see it? We have had to be out of town so much in the last few months and it seems Louis is always on when I am driving to or from the hospital or doctors' offices. I would appreciate your response. Thank you very much in advance.

It's also the color of the Raspberry Pea Coat from last Fall.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My July order:

Raspberry Swing Cardigan and Tank

Heathered Grey Swing Cardigan and Tank

Topaz Zebra Cardigan

Black Placement Print Tunic

Black Textured Dress

Grass Green Textured Top and Skirt

9 Items in Total

Waiting to order some Linea necklaces.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

The damage so far:

tanks in grey, raspberry and marine blue

swing cardigan- all four colors 

asymmetrical poly span top in grey/black

black dress- too short going back

textured top in black and grass green

safari shirt in marine blue and grey

I need to order the black textured skirt and the black/ivory zebra sweater and then I am sooooo done.  At least that's what I tell myself...

Super Contributor

ok add in the animal print tights in black to my daily order. (free shipping couldn't resist!)

Trusted Contributor

Swing Cardi w matching tanks: Raspberry and Grey Shawl in Raspberry Zebra Cardi in moss/black.
Esteemed Contributor

Cancelled some items that still had inventory. Will wait for reviews.

Received the terracotta tunic. Keeper! Now sold out completely in my size.

Ordered the raspberry cardi. Concerned it may overwhelm me, but willing to gamble on a lighter gauge ENR WK item. I have the matching shawl.

That's it for today. Showing restraint.

Honored Contributor

Thank you, JJM.  Sorry late getting back.  We have been in the storm zone today.  Thank you.  Matte gold sounds good.  I will check the store tomorrow.  Thanks a million!

Valued Contributor

I think the only thing I will be ordering is the textured dress.  I have a number of LBDs so I am leaning towards the blue but don't want to miss out on what may be the perfect LBD, 

Valued Contributor

Now that I have returned from my vacation, I finalized my first-run order from the previews and shows. Listened to most of the 4pm show streaming on my phone while driving.

Purchased: WK swing cardi, tank and shawl in Raspberry. Also another WK tank in black of a slightly different style that had free S&H. I'm tempted by the textured skirt in blue and a possible second swing cardi in black, but I want to see how the raspberry first first.

Past few weeks I snapped up some lightweight tanks, both nugget necklaces and the 3/4 sleeve WK sweater in grass. Too addicting!

Anyone who gets the textured skirt, please post feedback here and on the item reviews? I'm 4'11" and an apply-hourglass. Would like to know how this skirt handles more, er, compacted curves.