Respected Contributor

Jac's Notes for Halloween Linea Appearances

[ Edited ]

The Halloween Appearances....Monday Oct. 31st. Every thing is NEW! Boo!
The Poncho! Let's start a bit out of order...why not, it's Halloween, anything goes....
A 282513....We are showing this beautiful W.K. Poncho on "Inspired Style" which will start at 6p.m. I have to admit that I have never been a Poncho Girl, but this one has changed my mind. I loved it when I put it on...It is Every Needle Rib, Medium weight...not heavy to wear at all. I just put it on with my Jeans and The T.N. in Grey...A72448. I would suggest if you have narrow shoulders...size down. This Poncho is generously cut at the neck...it stays nicely in place. I had to start my Post with my real change of mind about Ponchos. I love this one. The colors are: Blk/Grey, Camel/Blk, Red/Blk. This makes a perfect gift....giving one to myself!
A282504.....On P.M. Style, which stars at 9pm. The Faux Shetland Sweater...paired again with the Grey T.Neck. This super Soft...no itch Sweater, felt great on. I could never wear real Shetland. It is Long and Lean, very flattering...in Charcoal Grey/Persian Blue, Wine/Spice, Umber/Brick Red. Terrific colors, I really wish I could have shown them all. Wear it as a coat, dress or as I have it on with Jeans. It has a double zip and you will feel taller and slimmer!
A282500...This cool sweater will be on The Morning Show, which starts at 7a.m.....and we are #1 in the show!!....I am told this is called the "Mixed Media Sweater". Well, I have no idea what that means...I think of it as Navajo/Santa Fe in feeling. I have it on with the Black W.K. T Neck and it is comfy and sharp looking. I love it in the Cream/Blk...very South Western vibe.. Easy to wear...it skim and does not hug. I am wearing the Blue/Blk.
A282506.....On The Morning Show,,,,,Finally, The W.K. V Neck Swing Sweater....we all want this one....in 3 gorgeous colors...Tobacco, Wine and Blk. Do I need to rave?...The best sweater, ever.
Hope we can be together on Halloween.......We have 4 Special Treats...no Tricks! Boo!

14908213_1161432947281310_7249661147413455387_n.jpg

14591773_1161433367281268_1784872317374389906_n.jpg

14900414_1161433460614592_5952448539878337410_n.jpg

14563494_1161434780614460_1720236005551954199_n.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Jac's Notes for Halloween Linea Appearances

Jac looks amazing--as always--in each and every photo. Everything she's wearing is on my buy list. The v-neck I will get in the 3 colors. I'll live in those sweaters.

Let the stalking begin!

Trusted Contributor

These fit in with my Linea closet as always.   I will be watching.   The long sweater jacket/coat looks like it would be to long for my short frame.  I will check the measurements.  I like that it has a 2way zipper.

Respected Contributor

I am buying all three colors also. I am not tall either. I need to see measurements. If I purchase I am leaning toward wine/spice.
Respected Contributor

Jac looks amazing in all the items!

I see now that the poncho might work for me, and appreciate her advice on sizing.  I want the vee neck swing in black as a MUST, and then the others are optional.  The long sweater coat might be too long for me, will need the measurements to check that out and it can't be a bit snug or I would look like a sausage in a casing, not good.  But it's a beauty for sure.

And the mixed media sweater, I am leaning now toward the beautiful blue, but still love the cream/black as such a classic.  Don't know which, but one will be coming to my house to join the Linea crowd in the closet, ha.

Respected Contributor

@GraceCO wrote:

Jac looks amazing--as always--in each and every photo. Everything she's wearing is on my buy list. The v-neck I will get in the 3 colors. I'll live in those sweaters.

Let the stalking begin!

Wow!  Jac looks gorgeous!  

I love everything she's wearing too . . . just debating about the poncho . . . definitely the v-necks for me too . . . 

Thanks for posting, @GraceCO

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

love the poncho.....that is so me.

definitely a NO on the mixed media sweater.

really like the "sweater coat," but a bit apprehensive about the hip area and the color combinations., although i generally would not wear this zipped up. undecided.

the v neck swing is so much like the button up v-neck cardigan, which i can wear all buttoned up for the same look. it is probably a pass for me at this time.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting. I always enjoy reading Jac's notes. She looks fab in everything. If I lived up north I'd definitely want the poncho and the Shetland sweater. But, I will settle for the v swing in probably black and wine, and the mixed media in blue, I think...
Honored Contributor

I am interested in the sweater coat - probably will get the green/fuschia or blue/grey combo.  I am not a fan of the swing bottom shape in WK but may try the v-neck in black for evening.

Valued Contributor

I am interested in the sweater coat in the blue/gray combo.  Hope it's not too long.