Respected Contributor

Jac's FB Notes for 4/25/16 Show!

[ Edited ]

All about clothes!
We will have a 2 hour show, Monday April 25th, 4-6p.m.
So many NEW things...and some greatly anticipated reorders. I won't waste any time, let's get started.

1..The NEW Crepe Gauze Tunic Top with Chiffon Border. This elegant top is a favorite piece of mine....It is in a new fabric that is cool... for even the most humid days. Sleeveless, with side slits..there is an attached bottom tier of chiffon. It is a feminine, easy top that just looks breezy and light. I think that is the theme for many of the items...light and cool. In Alabaster, Pale Pink and Blk...I will be in the Black. Love this top! I will be living in it!

2....in Petite ‪‎...The NEW Crepe Gauze Trouser. This slouchy, comfortable trouser pant has a single pleat....nothing to make you look fat. It has a great wide leg...it is drapey and fluid. Wonderful to pair with the Crepe Gauze Tunic Top or just wear it with a T Shirt or fancy it up. It is that versatile....cool in the summer and it comes in Petite! The Alabaster is lined with the same Tricot Knit as the Boho Skirt....the Black is unlined. So glad Louie did this wider leg pant...better for warm weather.

3. The Anorak we recently showed. Lt Khaki sold out and the sizes are quite limited. Great Safari Jacket with openwork detail.

4. The much loved Reorder of the Short Sleeved, Scoop Necked Top with Patch Pockets. It's in a Cotton Knit...if you want an easy, every day top that can go anywhere...this is a great choice. It hides what you may not love and flatters the rest. The NEW colors are :Nectar, which is a creamy Orange, Carnation Pink, Spearmint...all Juicy Fruit... pretty, happy colors. Returning is White, Blk, Navy. Oh...it looks great with the NEW Capri legging. I adore easy dressing, but I don't want to look sloppy and this top works.

5. The Boho Reorder....VERY limited in sizes. NEW colors are Pale Lilac, Aqua, White....also in Perfectly Pink. Did I mention they are Limited!

6. The Cotton Double Breasted Trench Jacket...I ordered this in White...wearing it tomorrow....Also in a great True Red and Navy.

7. The Reorder Pebble Crepe Tunic with Patch Pockets....really more of an easy Top that is "midriff friendly"...maybe that is why it is so Limited. Many colors Sold Out...Navy, White and Lt Khaki are available ...but! Limited...

8. The Reorder Slim Pant in 3 NEW colors.. Many of you already own these, so you know that they are simply great. Fit well, slim you, feel wonderful on. I had the NEW Olive on last Saturday on Leah's Show as a Sneak Peek, Also in the NEW Grey....back again in Blk. They are in a Ponte Stretch...a very flattering Pant....nice waistband. Those things matter!

9.The NEW Crepe Gauze Jacket...This Jacket deserves a description....It has wonderful Details: Rolled Sleeves with Tabs, A Zip up Front, Epaulettes on the shoulders...The best part is that is is super light and unlined. The perfect Jacket for the summer...it is airy. In Pale Blue, Blk, White, Fern...which is really a Medium Olive. I will be wearing the White...this is one not to miss.

10. ‪‎ The NEW Linea Body Seamless Capri Legging. I have already worn and love them. The fit is perfect. If you loved the L Body Legging...this is the same..only a summer Capri. I really can't rave about them enough. No bagging, comfortable waist..colors are Navy, Taupe, Grey, Blk,...pairs so well with all the breezy tops.

11  The Reorder Safari Shirt...the Shirt we all love...in NEW colors...Sherbet, which is like an Orange Creamsicle, Pale Lilac, Aqua....White and Blk return.

12. ‪‎The Rayon Span Tank...the key here is that this is so light...cooler than a knit tank and you know if that would appeal to you...I have a feeling this summer will be HOT. In Stone, Olive and Blk... I love that it is dressier than your basic Tank.

13. ‪‎ The NEW Drawstring Dress. So Nice! So Cool and airy...nothing is cooler in the summer than a dress...I always tell Louie that and I realize that men have no idea how wonderful it feels...OK...most men!! When the weather is sticky...I want to wear an airy dress. This one has a Scoop Neck, set in Sleeve with a Rolled Back Cuff. Button Front, Pockets and a Shirt tail Hem. In our fav Faux de Chine. I can't say enough about how easy and comfy this dress is...but it looks so great and modern. Again...hides so much.... that..... may be too much!!...if you know what I mean. In Indigo, Spice and Fern...I will be wearing the Fern.

Phew!! That's the show...Jane Treacy is the Host...Join us if you can....also some jewelry will be presented. Let's have a fun Monday!

Honored Contributor

Re: Jac's FB Notes for 4/25/16 Show!

[ Edited ]

thanks @GraceCO .....LOL you beat me to it. Smiley Wink

just a FYI......your blue item links are linking back to facebook and not to the item pages.....not sure why? (it might be due to the # sign you used in front of the item numbers.)

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

thanks @GraceCO .....LOL you beat me to it. Smiley Wink

just a FYI......your blue item links are linking back to facebook and not to the item pages.....not sure why? (it might be due to the # sign you used in front of the item numbers.)

I did a straight copy/paste from Jac's page...I didn't add the # sign or the item numbers. I'll remove the # and see if that fixes it.

EDIT: It didn't. So odd the item numbers go back to Jac's FB page. I removed them for now...JJM will post her list soon and she includes the item numbers. Besides, I think Jac's notes are of interest more for her point-of-view than the nitty gritty details, like item numbers. Love getting her take on what we'll see in the show...

Respected Contributor

Always appreciate reading Jac's notes. Thanks!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since I am patiently waiting for the show to see how Louis accessories and puts the clothes together, I am rereading Jac's list to make sure I didn't miss anything. My order is already in for must haves. I so glade the gauze pieces have been posted, because I don't think they are going to last long. Thank you Jac for taking the time to do this.

Honored Contributor

jacs follow up......

We are back from our great 2 hour show with Jane. Thanks for watching...a very fun and successful day. We were detoured coming home on the Pa Pike....Oh, we got lost in the back roads of Bucks County! Got back before all the stormy weather...quite late. Had a cup of tea and said Good Night! It was a beautiful day yesterday in Pa...I am wearing the Trench jacket in white....and a Group Girl shot!

Jac Dell'Olio's photo.
Jac Dell'Olio's photo.
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 @GraceCO Thanks ladies, for keeping us up to date with Jac's FB postings!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

@GraceCO@sunshine45

It is so kind of you to keep us up to date.  Just think another exciting Linea day on May 9!  I purchased many pieces on Monday, April 24.  I am looking forward to their arrival.