Respected Contributor

Re: It's November -- What Linea are you wearing?

[ Edited ]

I am wearing Linea Zip Up wk cardigan in nutmeg with Linea wk scarf in nutmeg around neck, Linea slim ankle black pants, and zebra coat in Tobacco/black with FLY LONDON leather boots, gold hoop earrings, Ripka gold chrono watch with GILI Espresso Roma 2 tote.

Respected Contributor

Another warm November day here in the north, 61 and no  wind, so wore a light soft ivory lace ballet neck top, slim leg dark jeans, and the Linea plum Moto jacket.  

The lace looked so pretty in the vee of the jacket's neckline which I actually unzipped most of the time.  Added silver hoop earrings, silver/amy ring, and my new Ripka London watch with raspberry face.  Clarks grey suede TSV flats, and a smoke grey Dooney.  

The jacket has been a mainstay for me already; it works for me in warmer fall weather and with a heavier sweater will be good in the cold winter days ahead.  Love.

Honored Contributor

We also had 60's weather today-- wearing the mallard blue V neck WK sweater over the black Leisure pants.

Some gold Monet hoops and my Sarah Coventry gold cross and all set to face the world.  I also was using my black moto jacket today when doing errands.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Linea all day...two changes. For a morning committee meeting, I wore the WK sweater dress in olive, olive tights, tweed jacket in sienna, multi-facet bead necklace in bronze, gunmetal hoops, olive suede kitten heels.

Sienna tweed jacket + necklace + olive t-neck dress:

A blizzard is on its way, so what do we do? Grocery store! I wore black WK pants, ivory posh knit t-neck & zebra coat in grey/black. Cole Haan black leather ankle boots.

Zebra4:

Respected Contributor

I am attending a funeral today.  I am wearing my Linea tortoise jacket in topaz, black cashmere sleeveless turtleneck, Linea black slim ankle pants, FLY LONDON suede booties, Ripka black onyx earrings, Ripka silver chrono watch, Brahmin black Melbourne anywhere handbag.  I also will wear my Linea navy/black trench coat.

I need to purchase another Linea tortoise jacket in another color.  This top is great.

Valued Contributor

This afternoon I wore an ivory tank (Talbots) that is very comfortable but was the same length and could not be seen with the Linea pale blue hooded top with DG2 dark pinstripe jeans with Clark's navy ankle boots. Jewelry was Judith Ripka sterling hoop earrings with a dangling white oval  pearl on each one.

Honored Contributor

Wore today the black WK V neck top over the black Leisure pants. Wore 1928 jewelry earrings and matching Downton Abbey opera length necklace doubled.

Lancome black eye shadow with Urban Decay Psychedelic Sister eyeliner.

Red Bouquet Gold-Tone Red Filigree Stud EarringsDownton Abbey® Gold-Tone Red Bead Station Opera Necklace

Respected Contributor

I just received an "as is" Perfectly Pink Swing Sweater, and I'm wearing it with light denim pants.  I can't see anything wrong with it at all.  I'm an "autumn", but the PP is a warm enough color, so I can wear it.

Now, I have 5 Linea Swing Sweaters.  Plus, I was recently able to order an Ivory Swing Turtleneck Sweater, and it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

Perfectly Pink Swing Sweater.jpg

Honored Contributor

Wore today the new asymmetrical tunic in the raspberry color over dark brown wide waistband Hue leggings. For jewelry I wore the Lauren G Adams enamel w gold tone hoop earrings in the pinkish raspberry color. She used to sell her jewelry here at the Q.

Valued Contributor

This morning went to a Bible study, then lunch with friends, then funeral for my maternal grandmother's brother who was 93, that I was surprised to learn yesterday was a member of my church and the funeral was being held there. My mom is still living and was surprised when I popped in just before it began. I did not think I would be able to attend.  Too warm to need any jacket or coat. I wore the wine long sleeve PK top (A237398) with black pants with black ankle boots. Jewelry was sterling Judith Ripka black onyx, hematite, and silver pearl chain (J146075), sterling black onyx drop earrings (J11846), sterling black onyx Ripka toggle bracelet, and sterling faceted black onyx ring (J0104).