Respected Contributor

Re: It's November -- What Linea are you wearing?

@DiAnne wrote:

@GraceCO wrote:

@DiAnne wrote:

Have a dental appointment today with a quick stop at Trader Joe's.

LDO faux shetland cardigan in clay, Kate shirt in clay with sleeves rolled back over sweater, dark brown tall pants (Isaac), bronze woven loafers, woven bronze handbag, LDO gunmetal and amber necklace, gold watch (Michele), large hammered gold bangle, large gold hoops, tricolor rings. 

@DiAnne

I like the way you put together your outfits--so classy. The clay Kate shirt with the clay cardie & that necklace=perfection. I wanted to ask you... how are you liking the IM long pants?

@GraceCO

I do like the IM pants.  I wish the legs were a little narrower but you can't have everything!  Jeans tend to fit me well so I wear a lot of colored jeans.  We have a pretty casual lifestyle up here. 

PS:  I returned the navy IM boots.  They were just too wide in the calf for me. 

@DiAnne

Oh, I wondered how you did with those boots! I thought the "regular" calf size was larger than usual in this style. So sorry they didn't work out for you.

Glad you're liking the IM pants. I've got a pair of his black jeans & really like them. We lean casual here, too.

Honored Contributor

No Image Found

Remember this from a couple years ago. I bought the top and pants.  Had only worn twice and wore today, top and pants.  Used a leopard and red floral scarf with black border at neckline with black camisole which was not visible and black jets.  Wore leopard print/black heels Michael Kors stilettos for a garden club Christmas decorating planning followup session.  I had worn brown with it in the past but liked the look of the almost camel color in the leopard shoes paired with the camel color top and black jets with multi red/leopard and black scarf.  My wedding rings, right hand index finger topaz and gold ring, gold watch with black leather band and single gold bangle. 

Valued Contributor

@Nonametoday

I like the way you put this together. I like that you added the leopard print. I have this set in grey and probably have worn twice as well.  I do have a light grey leopard top my gd gave me for birthday 2014 and I also have some black/grey/ivory leopard pumps. I don't think the two pieces I have could be worn in the same outfit, but using raspberry or wine as my top and adding the grey leopard shoes or wearing the leopard top and adding wine or black ankle boots would be a great look. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your outfit.   

Respected Contributor

Today I am wearing the following:

It is cold in Chicago

Linea Zip up cardigan in Nutmeg (A257380)

Linea Scarf in Nutmeg around my neck or as as a shawl.

Linea black slim fit ankle pants

FLY LONDON black leather ankle boots

Gold hoop earrings

Ripka Chrono gold watch

Gold bracelet

GILI Roma 2 handbag in natural ostrich (Best GILI purse from their collections)

My coat will be my Linea Zebra coat in Tobacco/Black.

The nutmeg color is lighter than the tobacco of the coat.  But for some reason the ensemble looks good. I think because they are from same color wheel.

Honored Contributor

Still unseasonably warm here: wearing the A265260 top in black over my black Leisure pants and Mary Jane style Naturalizer shoes.

Wearing 1928 jewelry in purple with Urban Decay Psychedelic Sister eye liner over nude shadows.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Textured 3/4 Sleeve Knit Top - A265620

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Warm here too. I am wearing A221796 Linea Ivory scoopneck 3/4 sleeve purchased in 2012 with Olive stretch denim slim fit pants with gold detail on outer seams (Jennifer Lopez). Drizzling outside so when I run out I will add Marine Blue quilted vest with gold trim (Talbots),  gold moccasins (IML) and Barbara Bixby sterling/18k key on gold chain and Judith Ripka sterling turquoise 36" chain and matching bracelet. Earrings are 14k gold with turquoise beads dangling on the bottom.

Respected Contributor

Today, I had a PT appointment and then did a little grocery shopping.  I wore the Merlot Linea Leisure Tunic, 14K gold earrings, the Linea Gold Lariat, black leggings, and the Linea Grey/Black Zebra coat (I already had the Tobacco/Black zebra coat, and decided I also needed the Grey/Black).

tunic2-700x393.jpgZebra4-700x394.jpg

Respected Contributor

Yesterday was an all-Linea day with two clothing changes. For a business meeting, I wore the black maxi ponte skirt with the WK waist whittling sweater in cadet blue, gunmetal falling leaves necklace, gunmetal hoops, black leather jacket, black leather riding boots.

Black maxi ponte & cadet blue WK waist whittling, Linea necklace:

For a "girls night out" dinner with my daughter, I wore black WK pant, ivory posh knit t-neck, silver lariat, silver hoops, grey/black zebra coat, black suede loafers.

Zebra4:

Valued Contributor

OKAY! I GIVE UP!  I ORDERED THE GREY ZEBRA!

Valued Contributor

@breee wrote:

@MaggieMack

One reason I enjoy this monthly thread is that it reminds me of Linea pieces that I have. I have this tunic in the blue and black.  I don't think I wore it last year.  I did leave the bow on it, but I think I will remove the bow.  It will look good with the Linea gunmetal jewely or the long chain with the multi crosses with the matching earrings in silvertone or long Ripka chains I have with black onyx. Thanks for giving me an idea to create an updated look with this top.

I did remove the bow and it has an entirely different look.  It is no longer "cutesy" but a more edgy vibe.  I think it looks dynamite with the long palm leaf chain in gunmetal with the those Joan Rivers long earrings in gunmetal with crystals on the lower part.  Those are J284816 and are reduced to $19.00.  I think this top will now go well with the black Moto which has been too warm to wear yet. Thanks.